Cameron was in on this? "Listen you'll get Grayson, you have to let her go first then he'll come" she assured. I was calling her bluff.

"No I don't think so" Jack spat. "I'm in here!" I screamed. I heard Cameron run to the door

Before it could open I heard a bang and screams. "CAMERON!" I cried. She'd been shot. "Please tell Grayson I'm sorry. He's alive y/n and he's

Going to come for you" she smiled. Before another loud bang and blood splattered everywhere. "NO!" I screamed. "No Cameron" I held into her hand.

"I love you" I sobbed. Jack opened the door and threw her in here with me, I was now laying down with Cameron's dead corpse.

"It's gonna be okay, everything is going to be okay. He will come for us both" I rocked back and forth. I have officially lost my mind.

__

It had been an hour since this had happened, they removed Cameron's body from the room and took her who knows where.

I was left sitting in bloody clothes that were now dried up. Suddenly everything went dark. "What's going on?" One of jacks men asked.

"He's here" I could feel jacks smirk from here. "Get ready boys. Our day has come to take out the Grayson Dolan."

I sat there in shock. Could it be? Is it really him? All these thoughts ran though my head like a roller coaster going all different directions at once.

It was so crazy. "He can't be alive" I spoke low but Jack heard me. "Oh baby he was never dead! He made a

Deal with that snake Daniel" Jack smirked. "What?" I spat. The door busted open and smoke filled the room.

Shots were fired. I held onto Cameron's dead body and cried. "Help!Please!" I cried as bullets were shot all around the room.

"Please don't let me die!" I cried. The door opened and I was in front of the ghost of Grayson Dolan. "No your dead" tears rolled down my face.

"Cameron" he looked down to his sisters dead body. He yelled and punched the wall. He grabbed a gun from his holster "Jack" he shouted.

I felt hands on me and I screamed. "Let her go Jack" Grayson spat. "Move and I'll shoot" he laughed.

Grayson called his bluff and took a couple steps, "AHHH!" I screeched as the lead penetrated through my right leg.

"I'm warning you. Next one goes straight through her dome" Jack smashed the gun into my head.

"Jack I fucking swear to everything I will fucking kill you" Grayson spat. My leg was so weak that I would barley hold myself up. I was loosing a lot of blood.

"Grayson, Grayson, Grayson. Why should I care? This is all your fault. Faking your death. Being a complete coward and not living up to your promise to Daniel" Jack chuckled.

"W-what?" I asked. "Tell her Grayson" Jack chuckled. "Shut the fuck up" Grayson spat.

"Tell her! Or I'll kill her right here right now!" He spat. "Fine! Remember that day? At Daniel's? Well he was going to kill you and

Our unborn child right there and then. So I promised to stick by his side until I was free. Now that I'm free I wanted to come back.

Cameron was trying to ease things around here not knowing that she was working with Jack to eliminate me. Now I'm here after three years" he spoke.

I've been hurt a lot during my life but I've never been this hurt. That's it! I elbowed Jack in his throat causing him to let me go

I attempted to run but my wounded leg did get me far. I fell flat on Grayson. Jack went to shoot but Grayson beat him too it and shot him point blank in the head.

"Grayson" the room was spinning uncontrollably. "I'm scared" I cried. "Stay with me! Keep your eyes open! Please y/n!" He cried. He kept

Talking to me. He picked me up and ran through the house. He was cutting in and out like on a phone but except we were in reality. "I forgive you" then my eyes shut.

_

I saw a boy about ten years old in a blue shirt running with a white dog. "Hello" I called out to the boy.

"Are you okay Hun?" I asked. They were playing in a meadow but except there was a river. "Buffy come here" the boy called to his dog.

I smiled. It Made me think of Grant. "Hey you there!" I called out again. This time he heard me

He turned to look at me "L-Lorenzo?" I felt the tears falling. "Mama?" He smiled. He ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Baby" I cried. "I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you my love. I love you so much" I hugged him tightly

"It's okay mama. Buffy takes good care of me" he smiled. I looked to the dog who was now a grown man.

"Hello y/n" the man spoke. "Where am I?" I asked. "Follow me" he smiled. I never met this man but yet he looked so familiar so I followed him.

As I followed along side him, I felt at peace like I new I was okay. "Why am I here?" I bombarded the strange man with questions.

He smiled at me. "Your soul is so beautiful. I love you my child" he hugged me. No I can't be- am I dead?

"Oh please no! I need to go back to my son! Please!" I cried. "Let me just say this. It is not your time my child.

You have many more years to live and many more blessings that will come your way." He smiled.

"Mama" I looked to Lorenzo. "Yes baby" I smiled. "I love you. Please take care of my brother and my soon to be sister"

He gave me a big hug.

__

"Clear!" I heard someone shout as I felt as if I was being branded with a hot iron. My eyes opened and I heard the monitor beeping

"She's alive!" Someone cheered. I looked around the room to see I was back in this miserable place.

Soon everything went black.