Chapter 46: Onto A Better Future

Staring out at the place of the final battle from high above within his office, Otto kept quiet, not muttering a single word as he stood completely still.

That was until a knock was heard on his door.

"Come in." Said the Overseer.

In walked in a white haired girl with an orange visor covering her eyes as she wore outfit whose style was similar to that of a nun

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It is I Overseer. I have come to relay to you the details regarding the battle that just took place." Said the girl.

"Go on and tell me the information Amber." Said Otto revealing her name.

"Unfortunately, it seems that Sirin has been sealed away. The core has now fully shut down and broke apart. This means that K-423 has fully awakened, though what you specifically wanted wasn't achieved. No one gave up their life and Sirin has been put back to sleep once again, for good this time." Said Amber, giving out the result of the fight.

Otto took all this information in as he kept still and remained quiet for a while.

That was until he simply sighed.

"I see. Oh well, every plan does have their major setbacks every once in a while." He said before giving out a small chuckle. "No worries however. I'll treat this wrench in my plan not as a disaster, but rather as a reminder to be even more prepared for next time."

Otto then turned to face Amber as he issued out an order.

"Amber, order all Schicksal personal and Valkyries to fall back and retreat. This battle has been lost." He said.

Amber nodded and stepped out to go issue the order.

Otto looked at the window once more as a pondered back on Alex's declaration to him that he'd get Kiana back from Sirin's control.

Thinking back on that, the blonde laughed to himself as he had a smirk on his face.

'You may have won this battle Mustang, but the war isn't over yet. I WILL, be back.'

The boy slowly opened his eyes, feeling extrmely tired all over.

As he did, it took a moment for his vision to get adjusted back to normal.

Once it did, he saw her.

It was Kiana, hair down meaning she had just been turned back to normal, having both her hands clasped onto on of his.

As the girl saw Alex finally awaken, she began to tear up as a smile slowly formed across her face.

Alex saw this and simply gave a smile back as he placed his other hand on hers.

[Original/Outdated]Honkai Impact: A Merc's Involvementजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें