Chapter 43: Eve of the Climax

"I-It's an honor to meet you Dr. Einstein." Immediately said Alex, trying his best to bow while being treated until he realized something.

"Wait, you belong to Anti-Entropy right?" Asked Alex.

"Yes I do. One of the top figures in fact."

"O-Oh. Um, sorry about trashing the headquarters." Awkwardly said the boy, rubbing the back of his hear as Einstein simply shrugged it off.

"Don't worry about it. To be completely honest, the whole ordeal caused by Cocolia was completely against our wishes. Attaining a Herrscher's Core was always a personal goal of hers and her alone. So there's no bad blood between Anti-Entropy and the Far East Branch. Besides if there was then we wouldn't have agreed to Theresa's plea for a partnership." Explained Einstein.

Einstein walked up and inspected the wound that Mei had been nursing before giving a nod.

"Excellent work Mei. Anyways, I have a plan that I must inform you all, but first, we have one person needed before we begin." Said Einstein.

Alex was curious as to who it was and his curiosity was answered as eventually in walked in a red haired girl walked in, with a sling holding up her right arm which had the markings of an healed Honkai Poisoning on it

As she walked in, she was not in a good mood as she stared daggers at Einstein

"Hey you see the condition I'm in right mophead? Then don't rush me to get my ass over here!" Shouted the red head, seemingly annoyed at Einstein.

Einstein simply ignored the girl's banter as she introduced Alex to her.

"Mr. Mustang, this is my fellow scientist and colleague, Frederica Nikola Tesla." Said Einstein.

"Mustang? So this is the kid you've wanted to see?" Asked Tesla as she looked at the boy with a rather unimpressed look. "Eh. Doesn't look like much."

'Well she's setting a GREAT first impression.' Thought Alex in an annoyed tone.

"Hey, those marks on your body, you were cured from Honkai Poisoning. The only one who had the cure was........." Trailed off Tesla as she slowly turned to face Himeko with a disapproving glare as the other redhead awkwardly chuckled while looking away.