Chapter 12: Ending The Exams

This definitely wasn't what was expected.

The beast roared loudly again as multiple Valkyries ran out of the arena in fear.

"W-What the hell is that!?" Shouted Alex.

"An Emperor Class Honkai Beast. Ganesha." Said Rita.

"Emperor Class!? That's insanse! No way in hell this was meant for the exam!" Said Alex.

"It isn't. You saw the error screen pop up for a split second didn't you? The upload broke and went overboard." Said Rita.

"Shit. Listen you gotta get anyone left behind out of here now." Said Alex

"And what about you? You really gonna take it on?" Asked Rita.

"Not like I have a choice now do I?" Said Alex.

Ganesha roared and began to charge straight at the stands containing a few valkyries but before it made it there, Alex snapped his fingers as flames bursted onto Ganesha as it roared in pain and backed away.

Alex jumped down the rows of stands and landed onto the arena floor as he walked in front of the beast.

"A-Alex what're you doing!?" Shouted Mei as the three girls were behind him.

"You all get going. This bad boy requires someone at full strength and from what I can tell, you three have already spent enough stamina by now. So hurry and get going!"

Mei knew that he was correct so she quickly had assisted any people left behind out of the arena.

Bronya followed soon there after however as the others left, Kiana stayed as she walked besides Alex.

"What the hell are you doing? This beast needs someone at max strength." Said Alex.

"Sorry pervy stalker but I ain't gonna let you take my thunder on my school grounds! I'm helping!" Shouted Kiana.

"Your thunder? Whatever. Fine your in. Gameplan. Try to get it's underside  exposed. It's the softest part of the body. Everywhere else is heavily armored." Said Alex.

BGM: Blooming Villain from Persona 5 Strikers

Alex and Kiana both got their weapons prepared, staring down the beast as it had finally calmed down from the fire.

"Remember the plan. No screw ups or we're done." Said Alex.

The beast, Ganesha settled down and looked at the two, giving a menacing growl as it seemed to have locked onto its two targets.

It then began to roll in place picking up speed.

"Incoming!"

The beast then began to roll all around the arena ground as if it were a pinball as Alex and Kiana danced around doing their best to avoid the massive beast running over them.

Soom after it tired itself out as it was about to land back on the ground Kiana was able to land a few shots onto it's belly followed by Alex unleashing another round of flames as the beast's underside was now burning as it began to run around like a bull chasing a cape as it tried to put the fire out.