Chapter 45: One Last Dance

It took Alex a while to regain consciousness after tackling Void and sending them both through the portal.

Last thing Alex could remember was seeing Void get struck by the Selene's beam and that was it.

Eventually, the boy finally regained consciousness as he opened his eyes and slowly got back up to his feet.

He noticed that he was on a large area that was oddly colored purple.

That was until he looked around and saw something that shocked him a ton

All around him were just floating chunks of what seemed to be dark colored stone

Hell even the sky around him or whatever he could call it was also purple.

Alex continued to look around and survey his surroundings until he heard Void's voice.

"Y-You damn fool! Do you realize where you even are!?" Shouted the Herrscher, sounding a little different than before.

"S-Show yourself!" Said the boy as he placed a hand on the handle of Himeko's greatsword, immediately on edge.

"I'm right here idiot!" Shouted Void.

Alex heard that behind him and immediately turned around, ready to strike until he caught a glimpse of the Herrscher, who now looked drastically different than before

"W-What the? Who the hell are you? Where's the Herrscher of the Void!?" Demandedly asked Alex.

In an instant the girl pointed her arm at Alex as the boy was immediately surrounded by lots of lances.

"Calm the hell down. I am Void, at least, I'm the true appearance." She said.

"True, appearance? W-What the hell are yo-.........."

Alex stopped himself until he realized what she meant by that.

"S-So, you're Sirin." He said.

"Correct. Now, just what the hell was that!? Are you TRYING to get yourself killed!?" Shouted Sirin.