I Didn't Mean It (5)

A/N: Sorry bout the wait, life man! So anyways, this is the last part to this small series, definitely might do more mini series in this one shot thing, I'm not sure if i will or not but who knows!

Recap: Part five of a story I wrote earlier. A recap, Daryl and you are constantly fighting and its having a negative affect on the group and Rick kick you out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.Your POV.

The ride was long and tiring since we didn't stay and rest at the house I was camping in but I didn't mind. I was safe riding on the back of Daryl's motorcycle; I felt even safer with my arms wrapped around his chest. I rested my head on his back and let out a small sigh. 'Beth had a point. Past Daryls usual pissy self, he seems like a total sweet heart.' A smile found its way on my face, remembering the sweet, spark like sensation of the kiss the redneck and I shared back at the house.

The cold breeze nipped at my face causing me to snuggle into Daryl's back and scoot myself closer to him. I felt so relieved, so happy that I was going back home, with the man I love. Before I thought Daryl would always hate me, no matter what I did to prove myself better to him but it turns I was wrong and Beth was right, just like those damned books she reads.

We finally reached the prison midday just like I said we would. Daryl whistled out the usual signal and the gates slowly opened for us. After riding in and parking everybody came out and surrounded Daryl and I. Everyone let out cries of joy to see me safe and sound back with them in one piece. The group was also thanking Daryl for bringing me back safetly as well while enveloping us both in a group hug. It was long and sweet, I was happy to be back in the arms of my family but I could tell Daryl was a bit uncomfortable with all the affection thrown onto him.

Once the group broke apart and everyone went their separate ways, I saw Rick standing there with a guilt filled face. He jogged his way over to me and gave me a big bear hug. Awkwardly, I wrapped my arms around him slowly and patted his back, signaling I wanted to end this hug quickly. The Sheriff did let go of me and placed his hands on my shoulders, sending a sincere look right at me.

"Look (Your Name), you might not forgive me but I'm sorry. Really. I fucked up by sending you away." Rick seemed on the verge of tears whilest giving me his apology.

I sent him a calming smile and patted his shoulder, "I understand why you did it Rick, but you no longer have to worry about Daryl and I's fights, we made up." I giggled slightly and glanced to the Southern man; I saw a noticeable blush on his cheeks.

"Ah are two a thing now?" Rick asked in bewilderment. I simply replied with nod. "Well I'm happy for you both. Did he tell you how after he found out I sent you out, he went ballistic and shouted 'How could you send out the woman I love?'" Rick chuckled. I was about to say something but I was torn away from him by Daryl.

"She hasn't had rest." He muttered to Rick and drug towards the prison. I was very confused at Daryls behavior until it finally registered in my mind. He was embarrassed. I couldn't help but giggle at him as he led me away from Rick. He must of herd the giggle and turned to face me, red faced and with a scowl. "What's so funny?"

"How embarrassed you got when you proclaimed your love to me to Rick." I teased him and snickered.

"'Oh Beth, why is Daryl so rude but handsome.'" He mocked in a high pitched voice; it one of my conversations I had a long while ago with Beth when Daryl wasn't as rude to me .

"Y-you heard that? You stood outside of Beths room amd spied?" My face went red, both from embarrassment and in anger.

"Not so funny huh?" He ruffled up some of my (hair color) hair with a crooked grin. I gave a playful pout before giving him a hug.

"I'm sorry. Sorry for this and for all those rude things I said before.."

"'Am sorry too, (Name). I didn't mean any of it. Why dont we gettcha moved into my cell huh?" I grinned and nodded. He placed a kiss and led me towards Cell block C with his arm around my shoulder.

"I CALLED IT! I CALLED IT! Maggie, Glen... Y'all owe me a free day of doing nothing!" I heard Beth yell from behind me. I chuckled along with Daryl.