Night time stroll

~Season 3~

     (Name)(Last name) sat in her prison cell bored out of her mind, hell it was kinda rare to be bored in a world full of flesh eating monsters. 'Maybe it's because I can't sleep...' She asked herself in her head. 'Maybe a walk outside with some semi-fresh air should do the trick!' The (hair color)  smiled and stood up. When she got out of her cell she notice the handsome Daryl walking towards the door to go out side. (Name) jogged to him quickly right as he opened the door.

     "Heya Daryl!" She smiled. "Were are you going?"

     "Just for a walk. What are ya doin' up so late?" He asked while narrowing his eyes.

     "I could ask you the same question. I couldn't sleep so I wanted to get outside for some air."

     "There's air in here." A small smirk slid its way on Daryl's face and the woman let out a 'humph' of air, knowing he was being difficult on purpose. She playfully punch his bare arm and smiled at him.

     "Can I tag along with you?" She asks with a tilt of her head, some of her (hair color) hair fell in front of her face. Daryl blushed lightly at her adorable actions.

     "Yeah, sure. Why not?" He grumbled slightly and opened the barred door. The two of them head out and soon enough they were outside enjoying the peaceful breeze with the sounds of groans and moans in the distance. (Name) let out a content sigh and glanced at Daryl. She stared at him looking at the sky with a smile on his face. One of those rare, handsome, smiles he shows. She stared up at the sky with a smile, not realizing Daryl had been doing the same. He stared at her lovingly,  wanting to just hold her in his arms and tell her that he'll always be there, to protect her, to have a shoulder for her to cry on, just to be there for her.

     "So Daryl, so you think this prison home is gonna last? I feel like we can go a long ways but something is bound to turn up." The (hair color) girl crossed her arms.

     "Ah I'm not really sure 'bout that actually. " He sighed. "I hope it can give us enough protection; we don't need anymore deaths here.."

     "I'm scared, Daryle." She turned to look at him. "I'm scared that the person I care most about, that's been there and helped me countless times is gonna die."

     "I know how you feel." He wrapped his muscular arm around her shoulders, pulling the (eye color) beauty close to him. "Ya know, I really like ya (Name). Like a lot."

     "Really?" She stuttered, looking at him.

     "Ya I do, I mean your like one of the only people that really understands me. No one else has gone through the same shit we did. Plus you gotta lot of skills and ya look hot." They both chuckled.

     "Heh, yeah I can say the same about you. Always loyal, kind, very strong, and quiet the looker, ya know, for a redneck." They both laughed this time. "Well I think we should probably head back inside." (Name) leaned in and placed a loving kiss on Daryl's cheek. The southern man placed his hand on the smooth skin of the woman and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. They parted and stared into each others eyes.

      "Yeah, let's head in. Better move your stuff to my cell quickly." He winked. Daryl intertwined his fingers with hers as they walked back into the prison.