I Didn't Mean It (2)

A/N: Part two of a story I wrote earlier. A recap, Daryl and you are constantly fighting and its having a negative affect on the group and Rick kicke you out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.Daryl.

I watched (Name) leave after our small argument. Frustrated, I kicked rocks that were on the ground. Glenn walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Another fight?" He asked, I just staid silent. "That's the third one today, new record I see." I just walked away from him and headed towards the prison until I was stopped once more. This time it was Carol.

"Daryl, we need to talk." I just looked at her, still angry. "You need to stop picking fights with (Name). And before you even say it was her, I know it's you."

"And what do you know?" I grunted.

"I know you don't actually hate her. And I know she doesn't hate you either. You should apologize to her, because I don't thing you want her to keep hating you." Carol wasn't wrong. I did actually like the (hair color) woman. I honestly didn't know why I was rude to her at all.

"Well," I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I guess you're right. I'll go apologize."

"Good." She smiled as I walked toward the cell block. I quickly headed inside and went to (Name)s' cell and saw she was asleep. I decided not to disturb her anymore today and headed to my cell. I laid down on my back and stared up at the ceiling, lost in thought.

'Why am I such an ass to (Name)?' I asked myself. 'Maybe I like her?' I let out a frustrated growl. 'Why is this so confusing?!' I heard a cough and saw Beth standing in the opening of my cell while holding Judith.

"Hey Daryl, what's wrong?" She asked. I stayed silent. "Havin' relationship problems?" She giggled as I shot up from my bed. "I knew it! It's (Name) isn't it? You like her?"

"Why do you care?" I grumbled, not caring that she sat next to me.

"Becauseee." She held out the last 'e'. "I think you two would be great for each other if you weren't so mean." I shot a glare and the teenager. "What? Don't look at me like that. I think you like her. Why else would you be rude?"

"This ain't no elementary school, Beth."

"Then why are you so mean? You like her, don't you?"

"Why does everyone think I'm in love? Jesus." I sigh in frustration. I placed my head in my hands and continued on, "Even if I did love her, why would I be so rude or whatever?"

"Well, you might not notice it yourself, but you have a hard time expressin' yourself. Give it some thought Daryl." She stood up and left quickly before I could say anything else. I laid back down again and closed my eyes.

'Maybe I do like her? I mean she is pretty, and when we are not arguin' she always has this peaceful look.' I sighed and tossed around in my bed. 'Maybe I should sleep.' And I did sleep.
~~~~~
Once I woke up, I sprung up on my feet, grabbed my crossbow, and when back to (Name)'s cell and saw she wasn't there. I saw the group all stand in a circle Carol and Beth looked back at me with tears in their eyes while Rick kept his head down.

"What's goin' on?" I asked slightly agitated. "Where's (Name)?"

"Daryl, don't get angry..." Beth said, barely over a whisper.

"Why woud I get angry?" I growled.

"Daryl," Rick started. "(Name) is gone..."

"What do you mean she's gone!?"

"I-I kicked her out." All was silent until I lunged at Rick, my anger exploded. Glenn and Maggie held me back.

"WHY? WHY RICK?"

"Your guys arguments were getting out of hand a-and it was having a bad effect on the group. It was a dumb decision, I'm sorry." Rick almost cried. I shook Glenn and Maggie off and walked passed the group and outside the cell block. I went to my motorcycle and prepared to take off amd look for her."Daryl!" I turned around faced Rick.

"How could you? How could you kick-kick the girl I love out?!" I almost cried and got on my motorcycle. Ricks face was in complete shock

"I was just about to ask you to find her and bring her back." Rick placed his hands on my shoulders. "Please... We need her back." I nodded and he opened the gate for me. I quickly took off and followed the tire tracks that would leand me to (Name).

"Don't worry (Name), I'll get to you.."