I Didn't Mean It (3)

A/N: Part three of a story I wrote earlier. A recap, Daryl and you are constantly fighting and its having a negative affect on the group and Rick kick you out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.You.

I let out a groan of frustration as my car ran of gas. "As if this day couldn't get anyworse.." I wanted to cry, but I already spent too much crying earlier. "Better look for a safe house to sleep in tonight." I mumbled and stepped put of my car. I grabbed my two bags and headed towards the first I saw. "This one seemd secure.." I opened the door and knocked, hoping that nothing would come down. I waited for a few minutes before walking in. I set my bags down near the stairs and looked around.

"Better make it comfortable, probably gonna be staying here for awhile." I sighed and went to the kitchen to rummage for food. I opened every cabinet and drawer and found absolutely nothing. I groaned once more and walked back into the front room. I decided to go an extra measure at securing this place so I pushed the love seat against the front door. After easily pushing it to the door I decided to go upstairs to scout around.

When I reached upstairs I went to the door painted blue. I slowly opened the door and almost threw up. There stood a walker, looked around the age of thirteen, only in his underwear and socks and he seemed to die of starvation (TWD game reference!). I placed a hand over my mouth as the poor thing turned my way. He tried taking a step to attack me but he fell down almost immediately, clawing and trying to drag himself to me. I slowly walked towards the walker and with in one quick movement, I put it out of his misery.

I couldn't take it anymore so I walked out an closed the door for good. I drug my feet as I came across another door, opening it I slightly smiled, it was like the master bedroom was untouched. I glanced at the window and saw night time already set. I slid my bags under the bed, placed my gun on the nightstand and fell back onto the soft bed. And then it hit me. How much I missed everyone back at the prison. I missed Glenns awful puns, Maggie's comfort, Hershel's advice, Rick's smile, Carl's friendship, Judith's laugh, Beth's company, Carols cooking, and most of all... Daryl's snarking comments. I almost wanted to laugh at me for missing that Redneck.

Even though he always talked down apon me, it gave me the sense to improve. I didn't realize it till now that I was crying. I quickly whiped my tears away but more kept coming from my (eye color) orbs. A sob escapes my throat; I couldn't hold back these feelings more and I just let it out. "I wish I could go back" I croaked. "I just want to go back." I stayed like that for what seemed to be an hour, but was actually twenty minutes.

After my little episode I decided trying to sleep it off. I turned to my side and stared off out the window. I closed my eyes and slowly exhaled, trying to forget all that has happened.

CRASH

I heard from downstairs. I shot up and grabbed the gun, slowly getting of the bed and made my way towards the door. "I hope it's Walker and not a person." I slowly made my way downstairs, waiting to jump out at the right moment. When I heard what ever had broke in, I jumped. I immediately dropped my gun with shock when I saw what broke in.