Don't Touch Her Ever

Small summary: The Governor has gotten his hands on you and Daryl. The Governor finds out the two of you love each other and he decides to provoke Daryl, trying to use you as a tool to piss Daryl off. Takes place in season 3.

~(Third Person P.O.V.)~
*Warning, implied themes that may trigger a person. Please if you cannot handle said warning skip over this one, thank you*

     Daryl and (Name) both got thrown in what seemed to be a holding cell at Woodbury. Their hands tied behind their backs, being pushed downto the ground by the Governor's men. They spat at the two and left the jail like room, leaving a scared (Name) and a furious Daryl.

     "Daryl...I'm scared." She looked at him, almost crying. "Do you think you can find a way out of here?"

     "If I can get these damn ties off probably." He grunted while looking around the small room. "I need to find somethin' sharp. Hey help me look for somethin', it'll keep your mind off of the situation." (Name) nodded vigorously. They both stood up, almost in sync, and searched the whole room for something sharp enough to cut their bonds.

     "I'm not seeing anything Daryl."

     "Don't panic now, just keep searchin'"

     "I think I found something!" Daryl quickly rushed to (Name) to examine what she had found. "It's a bit of metal sticking up from the wall, I think its sharp enough to cut these ties. You get your ties off first." The Southern man nodded and started  rubbing the plastic tie, slowly cutting it. "Hurry, I think I can hear them."

     "I'm tryin' I'm tryin'...this isn't as sharp as it looks." He kept rubbing the plastic ties until he heard a snap and he was able to move his arms around. "Got it! No hurry up and cut yours." (Name) nodded and started working on getting her zip tie cut. As things seemed more hopeful for the two they heard rather loud talking from the door. "Shit. Hurry up." Daryl hissed trying to help cut the bonds faster. Tears welded up in the womans eyes. Keys were heard jingling from the door on the outside.

      "Oh god, I won't get this cut in time! What do I do?"

     "Just act like we did nothin'!" She stopped what she was doing while Daryl placed his hands behind his back. At that moment, the silver door opened and in walked a rather tall man. The door closed behind him and he flashed a smile while his hand on his gun.

     "I don't think we've been introduced." He smiled as he walked towards (Name) and Daryl. "I'm the Governor, and I know your bonds are off already." He smirked when he got in front of the two as Daryl moved his arms to his sides. "Now, I don't mean any harm, I just want to know where your camp is." (Name) glanced and Daryl, not knowing what to do.

     "We ain't sayin' nothing to you." Daryl spat with a glare.

     "Not an answer I would like to hear." The Governor chuckled a bit. He pulled out his gun, but not aiming it. "Now try andwering that again. Where is your camp?"

     "Fuck off."  The Governor just chuckled before slamming the butt of his gun on Daryl's cheek, forcing him to fall on the ground.

     "NO! DARYL" (Name) cried and tried to run to his side but the Governor stopped her by aiming the gun to Daryls head.

     "Come closer to your friend and I'll shoot. Where is your camp?" Daryl sat up and spat out some blood.

     "(Name)...don't be scared... don't say a thing."  The tall man kicked the redneck in the stomach making him grunt.

     "Oh, I see what we have here. You two are close." He stared af (Name) and glanced down at Daryl. He did a 'hmph'  noise with a smile and walked towards the (hair color) girl. She backed away as he kept walking towards her.  She felt her back hit the wall and panic was plastered all over her face and the Governor smirked.

     "Don't fuckin' touch her!" Daryl yelled standing up. The man in front of (Name) 'tsk'd' and held his gun up to her head.

     "Now now, don't do something you will regret, Daryl was it? Now then girly why don't you come stand in front of him." He forcibly grabbed (Name)s shoulder and made her stand in front of Daryl. "Lets try this again, where is your camp?"

     "Don't say anything, Daryl." (Name) whimpered. The Governor only smirked and traced his index finger on her neck. She shivered at his touched hating every second of it. He gave her neck a kiss and moved his hand towards the bottom rim of her shirt.

      "Stop it! Get your filthy hands off her!" Daryl growled but kept his ground knowing (Name) would be killed. "STOP YOU ASS!"

     "All's you have to do is tell me where your camp is." Daryl and (Name) kept their silence, wanting to protect their people. "I see how it's going to be." The tall man ripped her shirt off , keeping his smirking face looking at Daryl. (Name) sobbed as she felt him grope her. "Still not going to tell?"  He moved his other hand towards the hem of her pants and tugged at her jeans.

     "Please...Please stop it." She cried out. Daryl couldn't take it any longer, seeing her cry and him touch her.

     "The prison. " The redneck muttered.

      "What was that?" The Governor cocked his head.

     "The prison! Now let her go." The Governor gave a cocky smile of triumph before threw the (eye color) eyed girl onto Daryl.

      "See how easy that was?" He laughed for a few second before hearing an explosion. His attention was focased towards the door, not knowing Daryl threw his fist into his face.

     "Don't touch her ever again or I'll stick my foot so far up your ass you'll be pickin' my toes from your mouth." Daryl growled making his way towards (Name), wrapping both arms sround her protectively while the Governor cupped his eye. He ran towards the silver door to see what was the explosion.

     "Oh god Daryl I was so scared." She cried into his chest.

      "Don'tcha worry now, I won't let him touch you again." He let go of (Name). "We need to get your bond off." They went to the same metal that was sticking out. It took a minute but the zip tie was off. The southern man quickly stripped off his vest and put it on (Name) to cover up her almost bare chest.

     "Thank you Daryl.." She sniffled and he gave her forehead a kiss. The door swang open once more revealing Rick and Glenn.

     "Hurry up and get out!" Glenn yelled and the two swiftly joined them at escaping. Rick handed Daryl his crossbow and (Name) a gun.

     "Sorry Rick, I had to tell him were the group was. He would of-"

     "I understand Daryl." Rick nodded. Daryl stayed at (Name)'s side while holding her hand as they escaped together.

------------------------

I know I changed up the plot line. Sorry bout that.