8 | Cavalry Battle

Start from the beginning

"Perfect! I have perfect backup plan to suggest with you," Midoriya with his excited smile.

"All right. This round is about to begin," Midnight announced as she stretched her arms.

"Wake up, Eraser Head! After 15 minutes of party forming and planning, there are now 12 horses on the arena," Present Mic announced as he tapped on Aizawa, made him wake up.

"Some have interesting composition," Aizawa as he focused on some parties.

"All right, let's shout. The civil war of U.A. High will begin soon!

"Uraraka san," Uraraka on the side horse nodded at him.

"Boboiboy kun," Boboiboy on the other side horse, who was now in Blaze's appearance nodded at him.

"Nezuko san," Nezuko on the front horse also nodded at him.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance!" Midoriya was in his full courage.

Present Mic continued, "All party is fixed now, right? I don't care if you guys are ready or not. Good. Get ready. A cruel battle royale. Countdown...

3...

2...

1..."

"START!" Midnight announced.

All of the parties started targeting for Team Midoriya instead.

"Uraraka! Nezuko! Boboiboy! Run for your life!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Nezuko nodded at them and started jumped into the air without hesitation as soon as someone almost attacked them. Blaze used his fire to cover them and Uraraka used her quirk to float them.

All the parties noticed it and started attacked them from down but got blocked by Blaze.

"Well done. Nezuko, assist Boboiboy to protect our blind spot," Uraraka told Nezuko and she nodded at her.

"Nice. This is amazing. We lack in defense. Both Boboiboy and Nezuko's fire are more than enough to make up for our weakness. You both are indeed strong, Boboiboy, Nezuko," Midoriya happily stated in the middle of air.

"Hehehe, it's nothing. I'm glad we formed a party together so that we can team up easily," Blaze smirked at him.

"Prepare for landing," Uraraka announced as she slowly deactived her quirk.

As soon as they landed, they didn't stop at there. They started running, preventing from other parties.

They could heard Mineta behind them but it was Shoji who was running towarss them instead. Blaze noticed it first and told Nezuko to sprint before they could be trapped by Mineta's quirk. Midoriya and Uraraka didn't even notice him when suddenly they could feel being pushed fowards. They just noticed there was part of Mineta's quirk on the ground. Midoriya complained about it as soon as he saw Mineta was inside Shoji's 'tank'.

They didn't expect Tsuyu was also with them. Midoriya easily dodged it from Tsuyu's attack. They both started attacking Midoriya.

"Nezuko, again!" Blaze clicked his tongue at Team Mineta.

Nezuko nodded and using the same strategy again. They also didn't expect Bakugo would fly towarss them using his quirk.

"Don't get all snobbish, you brat!" Bakugo exclaimed as he was about to attack them. Both Blaze and Nezuko saw it coming and used their fire to cover them up.

Bakugo clicked his tongue at that. Sero used his quirk to catch him in the air.

They landed again, ran away again. The crowd cheered at that.