•21•

I got up, I was very confused, who was in my kitchen? I groaned and got out of bed without Moon noticing. I used My phone's flashlight to get through the dark hallway.

I quietly and slowly walked, making sure the floor didn't make too much noise. I felt my heart race. I saw the kitchen light was on. I walked in there to see...

"...Vanessa?" I asked confused as I turned my flashlight off. She jumped. "Holy fuck, Y/N, what was that for?" She turned around to face me immediately. "I heard a crash come from the kitchen. I'm glad it's just you, though. I thought someone was breaking into the house." I let out a breathy laugh. "Yeah no it's just me. I was hungry."

An awkward silence surrounded us "Where were you all day?" I asked her. She tensed up. "In my room..I was uh-" loud steps could be heard coming our way. A quiet voice spoke. "What's going on in here...?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to just see moon. "Holy SHI-" "please quiet down...I HATE loud noises..." He growled. Vanessa tensed up again and nodded. "Sorry I forgot you were living here." She apologized. "Its fine. I never showed myself around you anyway. Sun is always taking the spot light..."

Vanessa nervously laughed. "Heh yeah. Y/N you should go back to bed. You too Moon." I smiled and nodded. "G'night Vanessa." I waved. "G'night Y/N." I left but suddenly noticed how on edge she was. Moon and I went back to my room and went back to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
{Vanessa's P.O.V.}

I frowned and grabbed my snack and went back to my room. I placed the paper plate I put it on on my desk. I sat down at the desk in my mint green chair. I looked down at the hard drive on my desk and a scowl appeared on my face.

"If you keep making that face you'll get wrinkles, Princess~" I cringed. "What do you want now?" I asked quietly. "I was just checking in on my Friend. Is that too much to ask?" I could just feel his smirk. I hated that damned rabbit.

"What did you really come here for?" I asked him. "Alright alright, calm down." His voice became more sinister. "You haven't put that hard-drive in that stupid walking sack of metal. If you aren't going to do it, then I will." I felt hands on my shoulders. His voice was now right by my ear. "I'll talk to her myself. I'll tell her everything. About Vanny, you, those kids." I felt myself freeze. "You wouldn't..."

"Oh but I would~" he purred by my ear. "I'm sure you wouldn't want your dear friend hearing all about it. Oh how about I tell her about your feelings for her~ that would be fun-"
I turned around to grab him by the neck. I wanted to choke the shit out of him despite him not being real. I just wanted to slap that smug look off of his face, But... He wasn't there.

"Sorry, Sweetheart, but you can't do anything to me. Remember? I can hear all your thoughts. You agreed to let me part of your mind and become one with you as long as I help you." I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I was quiet. I knew he was right but I didn't want to tell him that. I didn't want to play into his ideas. "She's just in the way. You know this. Be a dear and connect this to that...thing. It will make things so much easier-"

"No."

He tensed up. Visibly taking by surprise. "...what?"

"I said no."

He angrily smirked before letting out a maniacal laugh. "You're going to regret this, little lady. I'll make sure you do." His voice was shaky, And just like that he vanished.

I fucked up, didn't I?