•14•

"Sundrop? Sundrop we got to get up. NOW." I turned around to the sun animatronic sturring awake. "Huh?" "Listen, I'm Sorry to wake you up but we got to go, now."

I grabbed the hand of a very confused sundrop and brought him to the front door of the daycare. "Wait, Y/N! Where are we going?" I looked at him. "I can't say but we nees to get out of the building as soon as possible." I explained to him. "Y/N! Sundrop! C'mon! The place is about to blow!" I quickly ran towards Vanessa with sundrop's hand in my own.

We immediately got outside. It looked like the sun was about to come out. "Car, now." I followed Vanessa to the car parked out front. It was far enough from the building when...

BOOM!

the building engulfed in flames. I looked over to a very distressed Sundrop "Oh no, oh no no no!" He started to panic. Poor baby didn't know what to do. His only home was gone and his friends went along with it. I looked over at Vanessa. It was like she knew what I was thinking. "C'mon sun. Let's get you into the car." She guided him into the back seat of the car where I sat in the front passenger seat and she sat in the driver's seat.

"Vanessa, do you know how this could happen?" I asked her. She hummed as a slight response. "I mean, I saw a little brown haired boy running around after hours while you and sun were taking your little nap. He might have something to do with it. I saw him with the main star too." I sat up slightly. "Wait, does that mean Freddy could be okay?" Sundrop asked, excited but also nervous at the same time.

"If the kid got out, then maybe. Hopefully they both got out." She said as she continued driving. "Where...are we heading exactly?" I asked her. "Home. I decided we could let sundrop crash there until we figure out what to do with him or if we can find a place for him to stay." She explained to me. I wasn't so sure on the idea but decided that it was alright, as long as he didn't cause any trouble.

We finally got there where I guided Sundrop inside safely without anyone noticing him. I was able to turn on the lights before he got in there just so we didn't have a Moon incident so early into the day, or...well...late into the night. "Wowie! This is your home, Sunshine! It's so pretty!" He twirled around before carefully but curiously inspecting the place. I guess he has never been outside of the mega pizzaplex. "Say, sun boy. Do you sleep or anything?" Vanessa asked, leaning up against the wall. "I guess so? I mean I power off to charge. I guess that counts as sleeping!" He explained. "Oh, so you don't charge like the others?" Vanessa asked. "Nope! All natural! No charging port needed!"

That's some advanced technology if I seen any. First, he gets emotional. Next, he basically sleeps. What's next? Is he going to suddenly say he loves me or something and confess to me? Wait, no. That's...impossible. Animatronic can't love. Or...even if they could, he wouldn't love me, right? I decided to brush those thoughts off so I didn't get distracted. 

"Wait a second...shit...Vanessa.."

"Hm?"

"Where are we going to work at now?" I asked her. She turned around from what ever she was doing. "We'll just have to see what happens." I raised an eyebrow. "You're weirdly optimistic about this." She shrugged her shoulders as an only response and went back to doing what she was doing. Vanessa's ring tone went off and she picked it up. "Hello?"

"Vanessa! You must have one hell of a good explanation for this." I heard our boss yell from his phone. "Calm down boss, what's wrong?" Vanessa asked. "Turn on the news? Why?" Vanessa grabbed the remote that Sundrop was inspecting and turned on the tv to see the burning Pizza plex. "Ah shit.." Vanessa said under her breath. "Listen boss, it wasn't me! What do you mean you're taking money out if my pay to help pay for repairs? Ugh fine. Bye." She hung up the call. "He seemed pissed." I said with a smirk. "I mean yeah, some kid burnt down the pizza plex! And it's coming out of my paycheck! What the hell?!"

"Language." I heard a familiar voice said. "Oh yeah, forgot you were there, sun boy." Vanessa said. "Well I'm going to bed." I said with a yawn. Vanessa grabbed my arm. "Can you take him with you? He seems like the type to throw a tantrum if you aren't with him at all times." She whispered to me. "Ugh fine, guess I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight." I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"C'mon Sunny." I said with a yawn. The sound of the Sun Animatronic following me echoed through out the hallway as I entered my room. I went to my dresser and grabbed some pajamas. "Stay right here, I'll be right back." I said to him with a tired smile. He seemed to understand as I went to get changed. I changed into a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I entered my room to see Sundrop sitting on my bed patiently. "Thanks for not breaking anything." I say with a smile and a slight laugh.

"Y/N...can I talk to you about something?"