•11•

{Sundrop's pov}

I stood in shock after Y/N left as I held
the cheek that her lips touched. "Wait did she just...Kiss me!?" It felt as if I could have a short circuit happen. I started bouncing around in happiness. I suddenly came to a stop when I heard the front door open. "Sun guy, what are you doing over here?" The blonde haired security guard suddenly asked me resulting in me quickly facing her like I wasn't just bouncing around like an excited child.

"Y/N just left and I guess...well..." I started stumbling over my words. "Miss V-Vanessa can I ask you something?" She raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her hip. "Yeah? What is it?" I decided now was the perfect time to ask her if she knew what my emotions meant. "What does it mean when you get really happy and get all warm and fluffy inside when you're around someone? Like it's more than what you feel around a friend and you can't imagine yourself living without them in your life?" I tried my very best to make this as indirect as I could.

"Oh shit sounds like you got a crush, man." She put a hand on my shoulder with a grin plastered across her face. "Language." She put her hands up. "Yeah yeah, no swearing. Anyway, whos the lucky one? Who's the one you're heads over heels for?" She looked so invested in this topic. "Well...uhm...promise you won't get mad, okay?" I started fidgeting with my hands.

"I won't, I promise." I hesitated before answering. "It's...Y-Y/N!" I flinched a bit, scared that she'll lash out or laugh at me. She gives off the same vibe a playground bully does. "Wait for real? Shit man I don't blame you, she's gorgeous. She's my best friend and roommate, maybe I can help work something out with the two of you." She gave me a wink with her hands on her hips.

"W-Wait, you'll do that for me? Oh goodness I'm so happy! So so happy!" I jumped up slightly resulting in Vanessa letting out a quiet but audible laugh. "Don't tell her I told you this but she's single and isn't picky at all, it won't be that hard." I felt my circuits start to warm up. "I'll try and get something thought of, if I do I'll tell you." And just like that she left the daycare with me feeling more prideful than I was previously.
-----------------------------------------------------------
{Y/N's POV}

I arrived at work once again. Apparently, Vanessa was home earlier than expected and offered to give me a ride. She was acting very weird though, like she was planning something. I decided to brush it off though. "Sunny!" I called as I entered the daycare. The Sun based animatronic exited his room before jumping into the ball pit below. "Y/N! I'm so happy you're here!" He got out of the ball pit and engulfed my smaller frame in a hug. I decided to hug him back. "You seem energetic today." I say with a small chuckle. "Sure am! I'm just in a very good mood I guess!" He put his hands behind his back and leaned forward so his face was only a mere few inches away from my face. I felt my cheeks flare up at the sudden closeness.

The day went like normal, only a few kids misbehaved but I was able to handle it. After the last kid left, I once again stretched my hands above my head and let out a groan. "That's the last of them!" I put my hands on my hips. I been working here for a good bit already and its way easier than expected, besides the moon situations but we ignore those. My mind flashed back to the sight if moondrop towering over me as he held my chin within his fingers and complimented me. I shook the thought away as my cheeks heated up once again. "Y/N? Sunshine? Are you okay?" Sundrop asked with a worried tone. "Y-Yup better than ever." It was currently 11:50 and I needed to get going soon.

I was starting to make my way to clock out but I felt a tug on my wrist before I was pulled into a metallic chest. The arms of the person wrapped around my waist with my hands on their chest. I could only recognize said person as sundrop. "I'll miss you.." I heard him whisper into my ear. The whisper being so soft caught me off guard as shivers ran down my back. It was enexpected from him considering how loud he normally is. "I'll miss you too, sunny. Even if I'm not gonna be gone for too long. We separated but sundrop's hands were on my waist still and my hands were on his chest. We couldn't stop ourselves from staring into each other's eyes. It was like a magnet was bringing us together. We got closer and closer...until...

"Y/N!" Sundrop and I quickly seperated as I faced the blonde, pale female in front of us. "It's past your clock out time, you gotta get going. I can take you back home if you want." Vanessa explained. "Yeah yeah I'm coming, thanks Vanessa." I smiled softly at her before clocking out. As I was leaving though, I swore I thought I saw sundrop give Vanessa a very menacing glare before she and I left.