•1•

I groaned in frustration as I raised an arm over my eyes. "You're not gonna find a job by complaining like that." I heard my friend and roommate Vanessa say.

"But I been searching for a job for what seems like days...you don't want us to keep eating take out do you?" I asked her when I turn around and look at her. Vanessa and I have been basically life long friends. We met at a very young age through our parents since our moms were pretty good friends. She had fair pale skin, bright blue eyes, and golden blonde hair. She was beautiful. It was surprising that she wasn't dating anyone yet.

"I could try and get you a job at the place I'm working at. It would be cool to have a friend working with me." I was very hesitant on the idea. Vanessa worked at this pretty big place. The best way to describe it was to think of like an indoor theme park. It seems to pay good but the thing is they have these creepy ass animatronics. I could never understand why kids like those things.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want you going through all that trouble just for me to get a job." I said as I put a hand to the back of my neck. "It's fine. I don't mind at all. I could try calling up my boss and asking him if you can apply." I was hesitant to reply but all I could do was nod as an answer and mutter out a "sure, why not."

"Sweet, I'll call him right now, he should still be over there." She took out her cellphone and tapped on it before putting the phone to her ear. I basically spaced out when she was having the conversation. Suddenly I perked up when I heard her call my name. "He said it was fine and you can just email when ever and he'll try getting back to you. Sadly there's only one position open right now but I hope that's fine with you."

I sighed with relief. "Anything is fine as long as i can finally get a job." I said as I smiled softly with relief. Vanessa gave Me her boss' email and I immediately emailed him. I gulped as I sent the email. "Let's just hope he actually sees it..." I quietly said to myself. "He'll see it, it shouldn't be long before you get an reply." Vanessa said with a snicker.

Half an hour later, I finally got an email back. I smiled as I was invited to the building for an interview. I was also given his phone number aswell. "Did he reply?" Vanessa asked. I looked at her with a smile and nodded. "Sweet! When's the interview?" She asked. I glanced over the email again. "Tommorow at 2:30 p.m." I said. "I'll be able to take you there then." I gave her a glad expression as I logged out of my computer and closed it. I looked up at the time. "We should get dinner soon." I said. "Hell yeah!" Vanessa exclaimed.