•16•

I woke up to feel arms around my waist. "Huh?" I mutter as I turn around to see moon 'sleeping.' I turn around and softly rest my head against his chest. He stirs a bit for I heard him speak. "Y/N...?" He muttered. "Good morning sleepyhead." I said with a smile. "Wait...how are You out when the sun is shining?" I asked him.

"Sun only comes out when the lights are on. It doesn't matter if it's day or night." He quietly says. "Do you mind turning on the light? I'm not a big fan of being out during the day..." Sleepiness was lacing his voice. "Yeah, give me a second." I yawn before sitting up. My room was dark except for the sun rays coming through the window. I get out of bed and sleepily walked over to the light switch and flipped it. The suddenly light definitely woke me up a lot more.

"Y/N~!" I hear Sundrop's joyful voice say. "Good morning, Sunny!" I say with happiness despite me being extremely tired. I went over to my bed and fell straight on my face. "Y/N!? Are you okay!?" Sundrop asked frantically. I looked up at him. "I'm fine, sunny. Just really exhausted." I tell him. This seems to make him feel relief as he sighed. "That's good, now get up! You gotta get ready for the day!" I felt the weight of the bed vanish and suddenly I felt myself being picked up. "H-Hey!" I exclaimed out of surprise.

I felt mechanical hands hold me by my thighs as I wrapped my leg's around the Sun animatronic's thin torso. "Up you go!" He said with joy lacing his tone of voice. He puts me down gently on my feet. I quickly grabbed an outfit to wear. "I'm gonna step out to take a shower and get dressed, okay? Don't make a mess while I'm gone." I turn around to see Sundrop already touching things. "Sunny?" "Uh yes ma'am I won't make a mess!" He says as he is suddenly in a pose that looks like a salut.

I went and took a shower and put on my clothes, brushed my hair out, and all that other stuff. When I came back I saw sundrop spread out on my bed, looking bored out of his mind. I smile and go to lay by him. "Sunshine! You're okay!" He quickly held me in his arms. A goofy smiled appeared on my face as I hugged him back. That was when I remembered. I have an animatronic as a boyfriend. Or well 2 boyfriends. Would it be considered one or two? I don't know anymore. "I won't hear the end of it from Vanessa if she finds out that you're my boyfriend now." I groan.

"B-B-B-Boyfriend!?" Sundrop seemed like his circuts were gonna overheat and explode at any second. "You literally confessed to me and I accepted your feelings. Technically we are dating now." I explain to him. Things started coming back to him. "Ohhh yeah I did." He nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. I playfully rolled my eyes before I kissed him on the cheek.

Right as I did that, my phone started to ring. It was Vanessa. "I gotta take this real quick." I tell sundrop quickly before answering. "'Sup."

"Hey y/n, you're finally up." I hear Vanessa's voice on the other end say. "Yeah, so what're you calling for." I ask her. "So you see, I saw you were asleep and since you been working your ass off, I decided to get us some breakfast. I should be home in a bit."

"Oh shit, sweet! Thanks a ton! I really appreciate it!"

"It's nothing! Cya!"

"Cya!"

I hang up to see Sundrop on his knees on the bed. His hands were placed on the space in front of him. He looked like a curious child. I smiled at his antics. "Can I use your phone for something, Sunshine?" He asked. "Yeah, sure. What for though?" I ask. "I wanna check out some music by a band a past worker told me about. I think it was called 'Hello, Happy World' or something like that. I remember really liking their music! Said worker also made me a shirt with the band's logo on it! Sadly, the shirt was in my room when the fire started."

"Oh sure! Don't stay on it for too long, though. I gotta go to the store soon." I typed in the name of the band for him. It looked like an all girl group from a game or something. Well except for the pink bear mascot. I don't know what that's all about. I gave him the phone and he started a video. I saw Vanessa's car drive into the driveway from my window. I decided to leave my room to talk to  her, leaving sundrop to my phone.

---------------------------------------------------------

{Sorry for the filler chapter 😭 I really needed to update but was stuck on the chapter story wise so I made this a filler and fluffy chapter for the help of it. Also Sundrop is a Hello, Happy World Stan because I say so}