•8•

{chapter art is by honwowo on Twitter! please consider following them!}
—————————————————

The day was just like normal. Looking after kids, having to deal with a clingy Sundrop, stuff like that. Still...that strange feeling wasn't going away. I can't tell if its just me being anxious or what not but it feels like something bad is going to happen.

I stretched my arms above my head and let out a groan as I stretched them out. It was the end of the day and the day was coming to a close. "Are you really, really, sure you'll be back in the morning?" Sundrop asks with sadness in his voice. I put a hand on his shoulder as a way of reassuring him. "I'll be back, I won't be gone long."

He was hesitant to let me go but complied. I grabbed the door handle but my heart skipped a beat when it won't open. "Why...won't it...." I cursed under my breath as the door won't budge. I ended up pulling too hard resulting in me stumbling backwards. I expected my back to make contact with the floor, but instead I felt too hands hold me up under my arms. "Whoops! Don't want you falling, now do we?" I recognized the voice as sundrop. "Guess I'm here over night again." I explained to him.

He bounced around his his spot in happiness. "Oh boy! We'll have so much fun! What do you wanna do first? Huh? Huh?" His enthusiasm was kind of cute...wait no! He's just an animatronic, I can't call him things like that! Maybe I can try and think of it ask like calling something cute like a puppy. Yeah, that could work! "Sunshine? You're in daydream world again..." I felt myself come back to reality when I noticed sundrop's hand wave infront of my face.

It took me a bit to finally process the nickname he gave me. I felt my face burn up, like I was in 100 degree weather. I put my hands on my cheeks. Yup, I was blushing. I pat my cheeks to stop the heat radiating off of my face. This is going to be a long night. "What happened?" He asked. "I guess someone locked me in here." I said. "Who would do that? That's a mean move..." He pouted like a child. He had the body and mind of an adult but it seemed he was just as childish as your average child.

"Hey, at least we have more time together!" I tried to reassure him. It seemed to cheer him up. "Yeah! Let's hope the lights stay on, though. Moon got you all to himself that night..." He muttered the last part to himself thinking that I didn't hear it, but I did. I ignored that last part, though. "How about we kill some time, do you wanna paint?" I asked him. This resulted in him bouncing up and down and skipping over to where he keeps his things for arts and crafts.

-----------------------------------------------------------
{???'s pov}

Everything is going just as planned! I quietly giggled to myself as I took out a freddy shaped button. Maybe this will make her regret working here~
Maybe I could impress Him by doing this~! Hehehehe...!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sundrop and I were chatting and getting to know more about each other. I know we have been working together for a couple of days now but it felt nice to get to know him. Though, I might need to consider checking in with a therapist if I'm becoming friends with an Animatronic. Sundrop and I have moved over to a table to paint so we didn't get the floor dirty. "Sunshine?" He got up, went to my seat, and  bent down so he was level with my face.

"Is there something wrong? You seem really out of it today? If there's anything Wrong you can talk to your best friend Sundrop!" He seemed genuinely worried so I gave him a soft smile. "I'm fine, just got a bit on my mind. It's nothing you need to worry about though." He looked like he didn't believe me but left it at that anyway. The lights started to flicker before going out. "Oh no..NO, NO, NO! NOT NOW!" he was panicking now.

"Y/N! Hide! Before you get hurt!" He seemed very serious so I tried to find a place to hide. I decided to hide in the play place as it was a last minute choice. "Where Are you, naughty girl~!" A familiar deep and rough voice muttered out. I covered my mouth so I don't make any noise. Suddenly, I noticed someone in front of the glass door. It looked like a...bunny? No...a person wearing a bunny suit. It waved at me menacingly before skipping away. Who was that? Were they the person who cut out the lights? As I was deep in my thoughts I heard a voice scarily close.

"Found you~!"