•2•

I paced around the room as I started to mentally panic. My pacing started to get frantic as I started to ramble. "What if I don't get accepted? What if I embarrass myself? What if-"

"You'll be fine. Trust me it wasn't that hard to get accepted. Now finish getting ready so I can drop you off." I decided to take a deep breath and exhaled as a way to calm down and finished getting ready. Once I was done, Vanessa and I left the house. She was the only one with a car so if I do get accepted she'll have to bs my way of transportation.

"I know you won't be very happy with the only job left but its not hard." She tried to reassure me. "It's fine as long as I get the job." We found ourself in front of the big building. The size of the building was a big overwhelming but I tried to not let that get to me.

"Alright, give me a call when you are done. Good luck!" She gave me a soft smile as I left the car. "Oh yeah, do you know where his office is?" I asked her. "Just ask one of my co-workers. They should be able to help." I smiled and nodded before waving as she left. I walked up to the building and hesitantly entered.

"Oh hello! How May I help you?" Someone, who looked to be an employee, greeted me. "Uh yes, I'm here for a job interview. My friend who works here recommended I apply here." The young brunette smiled as she put her hands together. "Ah yes, follow me!" She then led me to a single wooden door. "Thank you! I really appreciate it!" I smiled at her in return. We said our goodbyes and she left.

I hesitantly entered the room. Sitting there was an older man. He looked to be in his late 30's, early 40's. He had clean cut brown hair as well as a bit of a stubble. He was wearing a black suit with a blue striped tie. "Ah, you must be miss y/n." I nodded as a response. "Great, I was expecting you." He began to ask me questions. I answered honestly and as confidently as I could.

"Great, you're just what we need." I sighed out with relief. "The only spot we have open is someone to help out in the daycare. I hope that's fine with you." I honestly had no experience with kids but the thought of being a mother and looking after kids of my own so I decided to give it a shot.

"That's fine with me. Thank you, sir." He slipped over a piece of paper. "Great! Now, I'll need you to fill this out. You start next Monday, come in 6 am sharp." That was a bit early for me but I gladly filled out the paper. It was just for personal info like my name, age, date of birth, phone number, stuff like that. I finished up my interview and left the building. I stood outside of the building and called Vanessa to come pick me up and to give her the good news.