Take 45.1 - Our KickAss Submarine 2.0

Start from the beginning

And so now she feels that she had to get her complete focus in tuned with her task up at her hand – in the meanwhile. Determined – she reaches the spot of her meeting and begins to set things up – smiling calmly to herself – as the fresh air and the breezy vibe from the ambience also lead her to Humm one of Arnav's favourite tunes of all times! Once she is done setting up – she quickly takes her seat on the picnic mat she'd laid out – and takes out her phone to get into a little chat with her loved ones – smiling to herself – reassuring them all that she was all set to execute all that she had planned thanking them for backing her up as always on the same – and that she'd also get in touch with them all – as soon as she was done!And once she is done – with the chats up her phone – she quickly keeps her phone aside and just closes her eyes and leans back against the tree trunk – and continues to humm – Arnav's favourite tune to herself – in wait for Vikram Sir/Radha/Nikhil to arrive!

This was it – she thought! The moment she'd been gearing up for which was why it only felt apt to let her insides be engulfed by the rhythms of calm and deep love – she felt for her man.

..................................

Vikram Sir, Nikhil and Radha get out of the car at the parking lot and just as Vikram sir steps out and watches Nikhil and Radha close their doors deep in thought as he locks his car up – he finally admits to the two puzzled now that they were finally here – " Radha...Nikhil..you do know that the part reason I agreed to meet up here with Khushi..was because of her choice of location for our meeting... I mean...it did intrigue me immense as to why she would even chose this for our talk..nonehtless...I also came because I always wanted to visit here..they do say that this Sundar Nursery is this UNESCO World Heritage site – and that its scene green beauty+ landscaping within the walls in truly a sight to behold..."

Radha smiles at that a little as she nods – " yes...sir...I know what you mean..for so I am glad...am finally here..as well...I'v always wanted to visit.."

Vikram sir nods – " and perhaps..with our busy hectic behind the walls schedules – none of us got the time..to...??"

Nikhil nods and agrees – " exactly sir...so come on then...lets see...what's all that talk about its scenic beauty then?? Khushi did text Radha five minutes ago that she was already here and waiting for us..right??"

Radha nods – " Exactly sir...lets head in then...,"And they all exchange a deep in thought nod and begin walking their way and Radha adds reading the sign boards – " okay – so she's by the lake area..inside...which means...we gotta head this way..."

They all nod and begin walking – and just as they do step in within and through the gates of this serene UNESCO - World Heritage Park – all three of them pause in their steps on their own accord – letting the lush green beauty around in the moment – take their breath away!

It wasn't just that – perhaps it was also the bit that there was a soothing calmness in the vibe in the air and given that it was morning hours on a weekday – there was barely any crowd up here except for the working/landscaping staff off the gardens – which is why the three of them – felt the calming vibe from the ambience work its way on them as they just continue to take deep breathes looking around the place in sheer awe!

Radha is the first one to exclaim smiling – " wow...just wow...isn't it???????????? like...why have I just never come here before?????"

Nikhil seconds that – " too bad...we haven't...but better late than never..right??"

They exchange a smiling nod and observe on Vikram sir who was just gazing at the surroundings deep in thought and they wonder to each other through eye gestures – what was he thinking? And so they ask in unison – " are you thinking what to say to Khushi – if she asks what went with our talk with the BCCI officials...prior? Sir? I mean given that she already knows that was where we were at – before meeting her??"