7 | U.A. Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

As soon as Present Mic finished giving commentaries about Todoroki, Boboiboy, who actually taken over by Thorn's persona, could be heard in between the smoke.

"AHAHAHAHAH... NEZUKO!!! WARN ME BEFORE YOU CARRY ME, AHHHH!!!" Boboiboy (Thorn) cried out loud for Nezuko in between the smoke. Everyone couldn't see it as he, maybe they were in the smoke.

Everyone were shocked by them as soon as the smoke slowly dissappeared. Nezuko was the one who carried Boboiboy this time. She easily jumped over the robots and escaped quickly, left some damaged on robots. She surely had such a strength as she made them escaped easily. She smiled at him as he already helped her earlier. They both were the second one, behind Todoroki.

"WOAH, what kind of strength is that?! Nezuko, the Demon Blood Art quirk user easily carried Boboiboy, the Blaze quirk user and escaped from there in an instant! They made it into second, behind the lead, Todoroki. Both of them are Eraser Head's wards! Mr. Eraser Head, what did you even teach them?" Present Mic dramatically gasped at Aizawa, who sat next to him. Todoroki clicked his tongue in annoyance as he heard that.

"Nothing, it was part of her quirk. She has natural enhanced physical strength within her," Aizawa as he continued focusing on them.

"Also as expected from recommended students, this is lame!" Present Mic continued as he held his laugh.

Some of the crowd started focusing on them as they just knew both of them were their Eraser Head's wards even though Todoroki, the son of Endeavour, the Number Two Hero was actually taking the lead. Some of the students still had problem for the first one.

As soon as Kirishima and Tetsutetsu escaped underneath the freezed robots, Bakugo made an explosion used his quirk, attracted others and flew away from there. He went above the robots as below didn't work. Sero and Tokoyami started following his back.

"How dare you guys take the leads alone?" Bakugo though as he landed on top on the robots.

The others started attacking the robots until they made it to second obstacle.

The second one was The Fall. Some of them were shocked by it as it was very deep if they fell. Tsuyu easily took it over as her quirk is Frog. Hatsune Mei also easily took over by using her 'babies'.

"Ugh, I really want to use Cyclone. That doesn't mean I'm gonna waste every lessons that Tok Kasa has teached me," Boboiboy smirked in his though.

He was about to go when he saw Nezuko in her smaller size. "Eh, Nezuko? You're sure you can do this?" Boboiboy asked her.

She nodded at him and started sprinted towards on the rope, made everyone shocked by that. He smirked at that and started jumped on the rope but easily flipped and landed to the next step. He continue flipping until he made it into the first ground. Everyone was even more shocked by that. Nezuko smiled at him and gave him her thumbs up as she was the one who arrived first.

Everyone started following their behind. Todoroki used his Ice quirk and slid easily on ropes and still the lead one.

They made it to the last obstacle. It was a vast land mine area. Present Mic explained about it. Some of them carelessly stepped on the mine and blew away, made the pink smoke covered around that area.

"Hey, Nezuko, wanna create a beautiful firework and get explode away?" Blaze came back and had a very good-bad plan on his mind immediately

Nezuko didn't mind at all as she understood his plan. She started digging deeper on her palms using her nails and the blood leaked out, dropped on some of the mines. She nodded at him and they started jumped into the air, their back faced in front.