Chapter 48, Jealousy

_Author Pov_

'' So what now. Can i really carry him all the way own my own... ''

'' No, I will carry him. He's gonna wake up very soon. ''

'' His eyelids are shaking! He's awake! Later! ''

'' O-okay! ''

Tanjiro hears two familiar voice having a conversation. He instantly grts up and the little boy worriedly tells him. '' Y-you shouldn't get up that fast! ''

However, Tanjiro asked. '' Is Haganezuga-san here? ''   The boy got startled at the sudden question. '' No. He wasn't. '' Tanjiro looks around. '' Maybe it was my imagination... ''

'' And the Hashira?! '' Tanjiro looks around. '' I gave him the key and he left. '' Tanjiro message his nape as he talks. '' I guess you really have no choice there.. '' The kid denies and thanks him, very grateful. They talk for a while about the key and then Tanjiro suddenly remember something.

Tanjiro abruptly stands up, startling the kid. '' Where's Y/n?! Oh no! Did the Hashira kidnapped her again?! '' Tanjiro worriedly looks around. The kid answers again. '' She was waiting for you to wake up, but the Hashira took her to watch his training. I don't know if that was kidnapping or not since she kept glancing at you when he took her. '' The boy continues. '' You won't believe me but! His attitude is totally different compare to how he treat us! Talk about favoritism! '' The boy told Tanjiro, waing his hands around.

As they were talking, They both hears sounds of fighting. '' What was that? '' Tanjiro questions. '' The guy from be fore started... '' They went to the location where the sound was the loudest and saw Muichiro training with the mechanical doll. Muichiro attacks the doll ruthlessly and you were cheering for him not from afar. His face was emotionless as usual but anyone could see he was in a cherry mood.

'' This doll is modeled after an actual swordman. ''

The kid tells Tanjiro some information about the toy And Tanjiro stare at the scene in front of him, speechless.

'' Why are there six arms? '' Tanjiro asked, curious. '' According to my dad, they have to give it six arms or they couldn't replicate his movements. ''
The kids patiently answers all the questions Tanjiro asks.

'' This person is amazing. He's as young as I am but he's talented... '' Tanjiro comments, amazed.

'' HAHAHA, OF COURSE! HE'S AMAZING! VERY DIFFERENT FROM YOU! '' The crow praises her Master again and again, saying he's the descendant of the ' Sun Breath' users.

'' But he doesn't use sun breath... '' Tanjiro trailed off, smiling at the irked crow. '' SHUT THE HELL UP! I'LL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES. ''

'' Why are you here again? Do you want me to make you blind by gouging out your eyes? '' They all looks up at the tree to see a crow. ' A crow is threatening me... ' Tanjiro sweatdropped.

'' You're Kuroo, right? Long time no see! '' Tanjiro politely greeted. '' SHUT THE HELL UP! WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL ME NAME! ONLY MASTER CAN CALL MY NAME! '' Kuroo yells as he chases Tanjiro around. The boy stares at the scene in worry. '' A TRASH LIKE YOU DOESN'T DESERVE TO CALL MY NAME! AND STAY AWAY FROM MASTER! OR I'LL FEED YOU POISON! ''

'' Kuroo! '' You called out and Kuroo immediately flies at you, and lands on your outstretched hand. '' You and Tanjiro-kun are getting along, huh? I'm glad. '' Kuroo lean onto your face, rubbing your cheek against his fur.

' That's the opposite of getting along. ' The kid thought, recalling the event earlier.

You hug him, careful not to hug too tight. '' You're so cute, Kuroo! What a good boy! '' You cooed at him as Kuroo greedily accepts all your affection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kid introduce himself as Kotesu. Just when you all are talking, you all saw Muichiro broke the doll. The kid was shaking. He ran away as Tanjiro worriedly follow him. You were about to follow them but a familiar voice called out to you. You turned around. It was Muichiro, his crow lands on one of his shoulders.

'' You were so cool! As expected of Mui-chan! '' You compliment him, stars in your eyes. Your compliment triggers a small smile on Muichiro's face.

You then notice two swords on his hands. '' Why do you have two swords, Mui-chan? '' Muichiro answers as he glance at the swords. '' I broke my blade so I am going take this one. '' Your mouth shapes an 'O' as you nodded.

'' Let's train again after this. '' Muichiro suggests. Your eyes lit up as you excitedly agreed. '' Okay! ''

You both then see Tanjiro and Kotesu coming your way. Muichiro takes his hand in yours as he walk past them.

'' I broke my blade so I'll be taking this one. '' He shows them the blade from the doll. Kotesu starts shaking again, which you stare at him, curious on why he started shaking. He ran away again. ' Why is he running again? '

''Kotesu-kun! ''

Tanjiro called out worriedly.

'' Dispose of this for me. '' Muichiro threw the sword at Tanjiro, which he winces in pain. '' Mui-chan! You must be gentle! '' You said but Muichiro just nodded and starts to walk, pulling you along with him. '' Okay okay! I'm coming! ''

'' Bye-bye! Tanjiro-kun! '' You cheerfully waved him goodbye as you walk with Muichiro. You turned around and starts rambling to Muichiro who just wordlessly stares ahead. Tanjiro perks up as Muichiro glances at him. He smirk at him, perhaps mocking him. Tanjiro just stares at you two's retreating forms. At that time, Tanjiro smells something he often sensed though he never feel it before. But, he doesn't know if it was his or Muichiro's.

It was jealousy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Author-chan posted the drawing before, she deleted it because she forgot to draw Y/n's butterfly clips 💀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~