Chapter 29, Beginning Of Destruction

_Author Pov_

' So It's not his real body. ' You thought as you mentally scolded yourself on why you haven't realized it sooner.

'' I can totally see why....the lower moon started. '' He ordered me to kill you , the boy with earrings, along with the Hashira. '' You and Tanjiro both took a fighting stance as the demon started to move around. '' Your very existence is, like....it couldn't be more irritating, you know! '' Your eyebrow twitches on how the demon had the audacity to ignore you. You took a deep breath to keep yourself calm as the demon keep blabbering on how he plan to devour the whole train. You both went for the demon but the demon has already disappeared. Inosuke then showed up. '' We have to protect the passengers! '' Tanjiro exclaims.

You quickly broke through the train roof and saw that the tentacles are already absorbing the several passengers.

* Clank *

* Clank *

You takes a deep breath. You readied your position as you gather the strength to your legs while you whirled your body as you slashed through all the tentacles, making the passengers free from them. The tentacles can't seems to regenerate either because of the poison on your blade. '' Done! Now time for the another cart. '' You exclaim, bubbly as you dash off one from another cart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' I have to go save the passengers. Y/n and Inosuke can hold down the cart here. I should go ahead. ' Tanjiro thought but the demon flesh start to absorb the whole train, making the train wobble. He quickly dodged the tentacles aiming at him and broke through the window and surprised by how far the flesh has reached. '' Water Breathing, First Form....water surface slash! '' He instantly cut the tentacles that are trying to absorb the passengers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' You can cut all you want. But I will keep regenerating. And then after you all tire yourself out, I am going to absorb all 200 passengers along with you all! '' The demon said with glee not noticing how his regeneration has gotten slower by time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In another cart, Nezuko has grown Her siza and starts kicking And slashing the tentacles. When she was about to save a little boy from the tentacles. Unfortunately, the tentacles got her and restrain her movements. She panic as the tentacles starts to tear her apart. Zenitsu then showed up and saved her. '' I will protect you, Nezuko-chan! '' His serious demeanor disappeared as he snored mumbling on how he will protect Nezuko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rengoku informed you all that there were 8 carts in total and he would protect the 5 while Zenitsu and Nezuko will protect the remaining 3. Inosuke and Tanjiro would find the main body and defeat it. You on the other hand, would need to be in all 8 carts and poison all part of the body to weaken the demon.

They all do their parts as you switch from cart to cart, poisoning the demon flesh with wisteria poison, also doing your part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lower moon winces as he felt a sharp pain all over his body. It seems that the poison has already taken effect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you notice the poison has taken effect, you smirks. You then dash off and followed after Tanjiro And Inosuke. Your running makes your haori flows behind you, your eyes glowing as the moonlight shines upon you. You tighten the grip on your hilt as you feel your fingers went cold. ' I have a bad feeling....' You thought while noting how your fast your heart was beating.

When you got to the the first cart of the train, you were met with a sight that makes you snarl in anger.

'' YOU!! ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro and Inosuke are struggling. Despite the flesh of the tentacles are melting and much weaker than before, the eyes were the problem. Just when Tanjiro and Inosuke were busy struggling, the conducter dash at Inosuke. '' Don't interfere with the dream! '' He exclaims but widen his eyes when he found out he stabbed Tanjiro instead of Inosuke. Before they can recover from the shock, a figure slams down the conductor. Both Tanjiro and Inosuke widen their eyes at your unexpected appearance.

'' YOU!! HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM?! '' You tighten your grip on his neck as you hissed at him who starts trembling. '' ANSWER ME! '' The conductor's face start turning pale as he struggles to breathe. '' I-i-i-i... ''

'' Y/n! Calm down! I am fine. You can't kill a human! '' Tanjiro exclaims as you pull you away from the man, who unwillingly let go. Before the man has the chance to breathe, you knocked him out.

You quickly take out the awl from Tanjiro's wound and got irritated again when you found out it was made from demon bone. Tanjiro sensing that you were angry again, squeezed your hand in reassurance. You simply smiled at him and took out the painkiller bottle and pop it open. '' You can hold my hand as a distraction if you want. This is gonna sting a little. '' You told Tanjiro and he nodded. You then pour the liquid on the wound as Tanjiro hissed in pain, hand automatically tighten his grip on your hand. '' This will numb the pain for a while. '' You said as you tighten the bandage. Tanjiro smiles awkwardly, sensing your anger. He then squeezes your hand again. '' Don't worry, I will be fine. '' He smiled at you. '' Hmph, you better be. ''

'' Why'd you stop her?! '' Inosuke yelled at Tanjiro, who muttered a 'thank you' . Tanjiro looks at Inosuke and opened his mouth to reply but a slimy tentacle interrupted him. Both Tanjiro and Inosuke took a fighting stance as Inosuke slashes at the slimy flesh, revealing the neck bone of the demon. Tanjiro get ready to slice the neck while you on other hand, unwillingly carry the man back to the safety with a grumpy face. Although you had the temptation to throw the man away from the train but you restrain yourself. ' Why me....'

After the neck got sliced, the shrieking cries were heard as the train begin to thrash around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Shinobu once accidentally saw Y/n practicing 'Ara Ara' in the mirror, imitating her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~