Chapter 10,Detective Y/n

_Author Pov_

"?!"

Unfortunately,the lady dodged,making y/n missed her neck. So the sword only slashed her cheek. The lady look at y/n,eyes wide. You could also see irritation on her eyes.

Y/n tsked at this but stared at the lady nonetheless as if she did nothing wrong.

The lady irritation grew and yells at y/n. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!? ATTACKING THE INNOCENT LADY LIKE THAT! "

"I am only doing my job as a demon slayer." Y/n said with a hint of annoyance,obviously tired of the yelling.

"What......?"

"Do you think i don't know? Do you think that i am one of those dumb demon slayers? No You're wrong. You said a person disappeared a few days ago. But You also said, after that more people started disappearing every week. It doesn't make sense,hmm?Why do you choose to lie,huh? You know what,that only mean you're the person behind this. The reason you don't want to let me in is because you know that i am a demon slayer all along and afraid that i might kill you so you acted scared and lied about not knowing about the demon slayer organization. And i am guessing your blood demon art is about changing appearance,right? This is yuna's house but you ate her and change your appearance like yuna so you can easily trick someone if they are after you.Also if you want to lie,at least try to make it more realistic. But i think that's impossible with that pea-sized brain of yours." Y/n said with a smile and that made yuna's irritation grew bigger.

"DIE!YOU FILTHY WOMAN!" The demon is now very angry and the veins that's popping up on her face explained it. And due to her anger,her disguise appearance change into her original one. The demon has black eyeballs and red iris with slits. She also has green hair.

"Blood demon art: illu-" Her sentence was cut off by her endless coughing. She look at her hand and saw her blood.

She look at y/n and said " YOU BITCH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"

But she didn't get the answer,she got her end instead.

Y/n watched as the demon slowly turn into ash as she fade away. 'FINALLY!' you celebrated in your head. ' God,she was so annoying.'

Y/n's crow suddenly appears and makes his way on your shoulder.
"Hey,Kuroo i have been doing missions nonstop,what rank am i at now?" Y/n asked her crow.

"Each demon slayer has a mark engraved on their hand called wisteria flower engraving. You can check your rank with this engraving by calling out a password and flexing your arm." Your crow explained.

Your mouth shaped into an 'o' as you makes an 'ohh' sound.

" 。。。。。"

"What? Do you need something?"

"What is the password?" You asked with dot eyes, a question mark appearing beside your head.

" ......You didn't know?"

" I forgot...."

The crow faceplamed at your forgetfulness. " I am not telling you." He said as he flew off.

"W-wait! Don't leave me here! "

Y/n said as she try to chase her crow with anime tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Y/n is currently at rank 6,Tuschinoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE!🤩