◎Character Profile◎

Name : L/n Y/n

Age : 14

Status : Alive

Hair Color : H/c

Eyes color : E/c

Hobbies : Making poisons, Y/c

Appearance : Y/n is a young girl who possesses h/c hair and bright e/c eyes. She can be seen wearing demon slayer uniform with f/p haori and socks. Due to training, she possesses a fit and well-developed muscular body.

Relatives : Unknown ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ
                    Unnamed ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ
                    Unnamed ᵒˡᵈᵉʳ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ
                    Unnamed ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ
                    Kocho Kanae ᵃᵈᵒᵖᵗⁱᵛᵉ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ
                    Kocho Shinobu ᵃᵈᵒᵖᵗⁱᵛᵉ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ
                    Tsuyuri Kanao ᵃᵈᵒᵖᵗⁱᵛᵉ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ
                    Shiro ᵖᵉᵗ

Love Interest : Kamado Tanjiro
                           Tokito Muichiro?

Affiliation : Demon slayer crops

Rank : Tsuguko ʰⁱⁿᵒᵗᵒ

Partners : Tsuyuri Kanao
                   Kamado Tanjiro
                   Agatsuma Zenitsu
                   Hashibira Inosuke
                   Kamado Nezuko
                   Tokito Muichiro
                   Shinazugawa Genya                       

Combat Style : Insect Breathing

Insect Breathing is a Breathing Style that mimics insects, specifically their lethal stings and movements, and replicates it with user's movements, techniques and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques and forms include stabbing, thrusting, and making shallow cuts with a specially coated/made sword to inflict multiple wounds onto the intended target in order to inject various lethal Wisteria-based poisons into them. Users of Insect Breathing also visualize themselves seemingly manifesting insects (mainly butterflies) when unleashing its techniques.

This Breathing Style is the personal creation of Shinobu Kocho, who designed it to compensate for her lack of physical strength to behead a demon. Hence, this sword style can only be utilized by her and one of her Tsuguko, L/n Y/n. Only using a unique katana with a needle-like tip, resembling an insect's stinger in appearance and function. The "stinger" is designed for injection of wisteria poisons into demons.

Known Techniques

Butterfly Dance: Caprice (蝶ちょうノ舞まい 戯たわむれ, Chō no mai: Tawamure) - The user leaps into the air and charges towards the opponent and stings them multiple times with their blade to inject poison.

Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter (蜂ほう牙がノ舞まい 真ま靡なびき, Hōga no mai: Manabiki)- The user dashes at their target at blinding speeds and uses the momentum of their speed to then strengthen a single thrust into their opponent and inject poison into them.

Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon (蜻せい蛉れいノ舞まい 複ふく眼がん六ろっ角かく, Seirei no mai: Fukugan Rokkaku)- A six strike attack with which the user aims to strike and inject their target with multiple doses of poison at the target's weak spots (such as the neck, heart, torso, etc.) in order to kill them with a large dose of poison.

Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag (蜈ご蚣こうノ舞まい 百ひゃく足そく蛇じゃ腹ばら, Gokō no mai: Hyakusoku Jabara)- An attack with which the user uses their full speed to run a zigzag pattern that confuses their opponent in order to create an opening for them to directly stab their opponent's neck and inject poison to kill them, with the stab's force and power being further enhanced by the momentum of their speed. Douma noted that the sheer speed of this technique is strong enough to destroy an entire wooden bridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This profile page will be updated later.