AUs? What the hell are those?

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Get good kid or you won't survive a C.O.D lobby you Ni-

Author: CUT!

Danganronpa (Y/N): Take two.

(Y/N): Nice try Asriel.

Asriel: I killed you twice now next time it will be five.

Asriel is determined to beat me.

(Y/N): Alright.

I get up and pass the controller to Chara.

I then teleport to a tree.

As I lay on the tree branch I hear the soft sounds of the water and the cool breeze.

I take a long and deep breath as I relax.

(Y/N): Nothing could ruin this.

I then hear a unknown sound.

(Y/N): Ok what the hell.

I then felt the tree shake as I look at the bottom of the tree and see Sans? Well he looks like Sans.

The skeleton guy that looks like Sans was fighting a fully white thing and when I mean white he's crayons white.

The white thing then made a sword as it slashed at the Sans looking skeleton.

The Sans jumped up to avoid the attack as he held a brush as a weapon.

Ink: Wow?! That was close.

The white thing then teleported behind him and went for a smash.

*ding*

I was behind the Sans looking skeleton which surprised both the Sans person and the white thing.

I blocked the white things slash with my own sword shocking both of them.

(Y/N): Spin kick.

I then spin kicked the white thing to a tree which broke when the white thing collided with it.

Sans?: Wow, thanks.

(Y/N): No problem. Sans...?

Sans?: Could you help me finish this guy off.

(Y/N): Sure seems fun.

The white thing then got up as it's sword then turned into a scythe.

(Y/N): That's not fair I want a scythe.

Sans?: Oh shoot.

The white thing then blitzed towards Sans guy as it tries to slash him but he slashed the air towards the white thing with his brush as paint got on the white thing.

The white then had chains on him as it held him in place. The chains were formed by the paint the Sans person shot with his brush.

I then went to stab the white thing but before I could stab it exploded.

The explosion was mostly white as it knocked me and the Sans guy back.

I grunted as it broke through two trees before colliding with another tree and falling to the ground.

The Sans guy collided with another tree but fell through a bunch of branches.

(Y/N): Oww...

Ink: I'm sorry about bringing you in my name's ink.

(Y/N): (Y/N)...

Ink then got up and went over to me.

Ink: You ok?

(Y/N): Yeah... I just need to put up my barrier.

I then put up my barrier as I then start to head.

Ink: Wow. That's interesting.