"Me? Why?"

"For helping me with my annoying boss."

He chuckled. I hadn't noticed how pretty his smile was.

"If you run into him again, just tell him your boyfriend is around"

"Right, my boyfriend" I chuckled. "You really have to stop talking like that, it's too modern for you."

"Sure, sure" he laughed again.

"Well... I... I wish you the best, King Cha-"

"Chan"

"Chan..."

"Me too, DaEun. I too, wish you the best."

"Goodbye" I smiled. Waving my hand at him. His little servant dude stared offended, so I bowed instead. Chan chuckled.

"Leave him. Do as you please. Bye bye!" He waved his hand back. The guy looked at him confused; he didn't seem to understand the movement.

I slowly walked a few steps back, turning around.

"DaEun, wait"

It was as if I wanted to hear those words.

"Yeah?" I turned again. Chan looked around his outfit, looking for something. He didn't seem to find it at first, but then he remembered and brought his hand close to his neck and unpinned something.

"Here" he took my hand and placed a little pin-like object.

"What is this?"

"It is... uh... something to remember this funny experience"

"Is this your family crest? I can't have-"

"Shhhh... I'll have Changbin close his mouth and tell my mother I lost it in the woods. Just... take it with you."

"Okay" I chuckled. "Thanks. ... I think I'll go now, for real"

"Sure... farewell"

I turned around once again and started walking down, not looking back. The forest was horribly dark, and the lights were flying around weirdly. Some flew around my face quickly and up again in the sky and around me.

It was just 11 am, but it seemed 7pm. It was getting darker and darker, and All I could think of was just sprinting back down, as I started to feel afraid, for some reason. 

I ran faster and faster, and just for once, I tried to look back. It was dark; pitch dark. The only thing shining were the lights, which flew all around fast.

I stopped at the sudden feeling. It felt like hitting a rock.

Only that, of course, it wasn't.

"Lee DaEun"

"Mr-" I stopped talking as soon as I realized there was no more darkness, and the day was back to normal. The lights were gone and I was standing back down at the split road section.

"Mr Hwang, I'm sorry-"

"Did you see that?" He asked.

"See what?"

"The red lights... you came from that direction."

"I-... I mean-"

"Did you?!" He shaked me off. He, as usual, wasn't even looking at me, but over me, at the top.

"I didnt! Please remove your hands from me"

Why do I run into him so much? I hate this.

He did as I said, clearing his throat. He seemed to be determined to keep asking, so I walked away. "Lee"