32

Wedding. Wedding. Fucking wedding.

I tear the pieces of paper apart in my hands and throw them onto the floor. This is bullshit. This can't be true. Sienna would never marry him, she's married to me.

Whatever it is, whatever it is that he is threatening her with, will all mean fucking nothing when I gut him from the inside out. 

"He wants to marry her for the connections and ties to her," Milo speaks. 

That will never happen. That will never fucking happen. This wedding will never happen, I won't let it. 

"Milo," I speak calmly. Too calmly. It was worse than me yelling. "You better go and find out where the fuck this wedding is and when."

The invitation was just to fuck with me. I wasn't truly invited. Eros was stupid, but he wasn't that stupid. He knows that if he put me in a room with him, even if I were tied up in chains or kept down with knives in my hands, I'd find a way out and kill him. 

Milo instantly leaves to go and try and find out where this wedding is being held. Although I'm angry to my core, I feel more worried about Sienna. The fact that she's in his hold, stuck with him. I know that he's not treating her well.

My mother, my father, my brother. My blood. The three people that are supposed to be more loyal to you than anybody else. 

Now, two of them are dead, and the third is going to be soon. Because they may be blood but they are not my family. Sienna has always been my family, even when she thought that she hated me. She and I spent more holidays and time together than we did with our blood. 

I'll find her, I'll find her no matter where she is. 

She'll be back in the safety of my arms soon enough. 

And Eros won't live to see another day. 

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

S I E N N A

I can't even tell how many days it has been. 

I feel like I betrayed Kingston - even though I had no choice. I did it to protect him, yet I know how much pain he is probably in. Because I'm in it, too. 

I had no choice but to sign the divorce papers. There was a gun aimed directly at his head and I couldn't just let him get shot, I couldn't live with seeing him die in front of my eyes. 

One single tear rolls out of the corner of my eye and down the side of my face, but I quickly sniffle and stop. I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry when I have so much trust in Kingston and I know that he'll find a way to stop this, that he'll find a way to get to me.

He said he would find me anywhere. 

The door opens, and I'm in the exact same position that I was in the last time I saw Eros. Handcuffed on the bed. 

"Do you know what my favorite song is, Sienna?" he asks me as he enters the room. I almost don't hear him as my eyes fall upon the white wedding dress he had brought into the room and tossed onto the bed. "It's 'This Magic Moment.' And tonight will surely be magical."

Tonight. Bile burns my throat as the situation begins to feel much more real. I had been so sure that Kingston would come here, ripping all the doors off their hinges and pulling me into his arms before this wedding could even happen.