Luna gulped as she displayed an exhausted expression.

"What's with that face?" Vincent asked before he yawned a bit.

Luna inhaled deeply and then replied, "It's just... She hasn't woken up." Her gaze shifted from the screen to look at Vincent in the eyes. "I had a cardiologist checked up on her to make sure that there would be no cardiovascular toxicity from the drugs. I also ordered a CT scan this morning for her brain after she appeared to be a bit better. I had a brief discussion with the neurologists after noticing some trauma done to the occipital region. They said she could've fallen to hit something or that she got kicked in the head. I'm afraid that when she wakes up... she will have some complications with her vision. That plus this overdose, which I'm afraid if she was to have neurotoxicities because it will just go to make everything even more difficult."

Vincent nodded his head slowly as a frown formed on his lips. "I'll talk to one of my neurologist friends about the injury. I'll get back to you with that later."

After a moment of silence, Luna decided to ask. "Have you heard anything about him?"

"Who?" Vincent raised his brows in puzzling. Then he sighed out loud after realizing who she was mentioning. "Oh... I don't think he knows anything about Giselle's condition yet."

"I almost didn't believe it when Mr. Chu told us to keep everything confidential."

Vincent nodded in agreement slowly. "Yeah... I guess it's better that way too. We don't even know who was behind everything... It's better to keep any information about Giselle a secret for the time being. Her father is going through a lot of stuff now too. Losing his wife and one daughter..." He exhaled loudly in frustration. "I hope that motherfucker, Winchester, doesn't get involved with his family anymore. I can't imagine things getting any worse than this."

Luna suddenly wiped the tears that dripped down her eyes, drawing Vincent's attention.

"Are you alright?" He asked and hurried to straighten his back. "No napkin here?" He mumbled as he turned around to look for the napkin. As soon as he spots a roll of paper towel, he stood up to grab one piece of it. "Here. A professional shouldn't cry."

Luna took it without glancing up and then proceeded to wipe her eyes lightly. "I know... but I can't help it." She cleared her throat as she was done drying her eyes. "Are we just going to pretend like Giselle is dead when she isn't?"

"That's the only way out for now until her father said so," Vincent murmured and then raised his hand to wipe a mascara stain at the lower corner of Luna's eyes. "Soon, he will be transferring her to another hospital. We can't do anything about that."

Luna looked up when she felt Vincent's thumb brush gently over her skin.

Shortly, the warm bright sky faded into the darkness. The deadly silence inside the casino building produced an intense atmosphere. Aaron Winchester stood up instantly from his chair and then strode towards his men. Without responding to any of them, he raised his right hand to slap one of the men in the cheek forcefully. They hurried to get on their knees begging for mercy after the sharp slapping sound echoed throughout the huge meeting room thunderously.

"What did I say about keeping all of your fucking eyes on him?" Aaron yelled loudly.

"We deserve to die, sir."

"Shut the fuck up!" Aaron hissed at the same time that he shoved his hair aggressively. "Whatever it takes, you must get my brother back out of that damn prison!"

Swallowing hard, a man responded. "Sir, we've checked that police department before we came back. Mr. Dean Winchester was not there. They said he had left-"