Important Notice

Hello! I just want to say thank you for choosing to read my story it means a-lot. This is an important notice I'm gonna leave here I advise you to read it before starting this story.

(Second bullet point is going to be removed once this story is completed.)

• For starters this isn't my first time writing and publishing a book on Wattpad, I am just giving it another try. So some things may not be the best or 100% correct. If you don't like this story/or are waiting for an update I have many recs (feel free to check them out) .

• This book will take a few months to be completed as I have a hectic schedule I will update 1-2 times a week with 1 or more chapters at a time. Specifically mostly Friday-Sunday's (weekdays are draining). Writing and editing to make sure everything is good enough to publish takes time. Please be aware that this is subject to change if I need to stall in writing, incase it does I will post that on my message board. If it does change I will extend the time it takes me to publish to once or twice every two weeks (if needed). Again this ONLY applies in case my schedule changes if not then weekly updates will proceed as stated. I do this so I don't keep anyone waiting without any updates (it's frustrating to some people when authors do that I understand) I always want to provide you with new chapters to read because you deserve the best of my time and work thank you for your understanding :).

•It is a BWWM story, if you have a problem with that please do not read this story and do not comment on this complaining (it's in the tags).

•There will be MATURE and GRAPHIC content if you can't handle that please leave now. AGAIN THERE WILL BE MATURE CONTENT.

•I will revise this book and the chapters if I have grammar mistakes or want to do less/more words per chapter. This will not affect the storyline just some little error's I made.

•I am in no way shape or form copying anyone or any story these are all my ideas. As I would hate to take from another writer/author's idea :) .

• I only write and create my stories in Wattpad and have them published on Wattpad, if you see my work outside of this app please let me know immediately UNLESS I've specified that I shared my work outside of Wattpad. ESPECIALLY if it requires any type of currency to access (I create my stories for free they will be free and available on Wattpad unless stated otherwise) so please let me know thank you!

•Lastly, I ALWAYS ALWAYS take constructive criticism don't be afraid to message me or comment (without being rude) it helps me make my work better and improve (wether it's the cover, grammar, storyline, chapter(s), character(s), etc).

I'm sorry if this was quite long I didn't mean for it to be I just had to make sure to state the most important information 🤍.