Prologue

Charissa's eyes held to the horizon as she drove on the country road to the boonies where she intends to meet someone. Soul music was playing from her stereo as the winds brushed softly on her silky red hair, a cheerful smile lit up her face like a blow torch as she dabbled in her zeal of emotion feeling mushy to be around this gorgeous man.
She pulled over in front of a fancy cabin, got out of her open roof car, her fingers ran through her newly done hair, she progressed to the door of the cabin and found a note in a wreath placed on the door saying - "I never want to stop making memories with you".
She snickered and blushed.
"Babe, I'm coming in," Charissa called out with eagerness opening the door. The silence in the cabin was so deafening that she could almost hear the blood rushing in her veins. She called out again but there was no answer. She moved around the cabin daydreaming and fantasizing about the moment she had anticipated with the sweet man. She had made gazillion scenarios in her head earlier on her trip to the cabin in the boondocks.
She frowned when she discovered the glamorous man wasn't at home. She was unhappy and hurled herself on the soft couch, her eyes scanning the cabin as she relaxed waiting for the elegant man. The gurgling of her gut shoved her back into reality after being lost in her emotions. She presided to the kitchen to look search for some edibles to gratify her craving. She opened the refrigerator and the scenery of a large grilled chicken lap rendered her drooling, she picked up the stock and ate it like a vicious animal. She cracked up at the way she had chowed down the chunk of chicken. She reaches into her pocket to fetch her napkin to wipe her greasy fingers, a quarter coin fell off her pocket and it rolled under the refrigerator. She crouched to check for the coin but the underside of the refrigerator was tidy and gleamingly clean which was unusual because the base of a refrigerator shouldn't be that clean. She nudged the refrigerator aside and discovers the wood beneath the refrigerator was exceptionally neat, it has a thin fissure about the size of a coin. When she couldn't find her quarter on it, out of curiosity she gently stroked her feet on the neat wood, the impact made a hollow sound. The sound verified her peculiar feeling that the wood could be an entrance to a basement. She opened the door and plunged into the basement.
Charissa's fingers stroked the wall looking for a light switch, her finger flipped the switch and a bulb lit the basement. She saw pictures of three men she had dated who all died mysteriously. Each picture was clamped to the wall with a pointer of red wool. She opened a drawer and found a revolver, cold jogged down her spine in anguish. Turns out the man she had come to visit in the cabin is a vicious killer!
She heard footsteps nearing the entrance and tried to stay quiet, the gorgeous man jumped into the basement with a bouquet, and with his broad jaw, he stared at Charissa. She reached for the revolver in the drawer and pointed it toward the man. The man dropped the bouquet and held up his hands in the air.

"You devil! You killed them!"

"Please put the gun down I can explain."

"I don't want to know why you did it, but I know you'll be meeting them soon."

Charissa was about to pull on the trigger when the man charged toward her, hitting her down.

[BANG] [SQUEALS]