Chapter Forty-Seven

Začít od začátku

"But you have Paige", she protested.

"Paige will fucking deal with it", he growled, looking fierce, "and if she can't, she knows how to get ahold of Rev".

Bre's mouth dropped.

"I'm not giving you up, Bre. Not ever. Even if you take Steve back. You want me, I'm yours. Simple as that. I really don't trust Paige. I know she has good intentions and wants to be committed to me, but I think anytime I upset her, she's gonna run to him. She's probably already called him".

He looked concerned. "I don't want you to feel like I'm using you. You don't think that, do you?"

She shook her head no. He kissed her forehead.
"Thank God. If you weren't pregnant, maybe things could be different, but I know your heart. Steve's going to parent this child with you, regardless if you're a couple, but I think you're going to allow him to try to fix your marriage for the baby's sake".

She felt a tear slip down her cheek and he wiped it away.

"I'm not pressuring you", he said gently. "I want you all to myself as long as I can have you, but this is what I see for your future, so that means I'm staying with Paige. I was in love with her from the day I met her but she drives me crazy and hurts me as much as she makes me happy. It's always challenging with her but being with you is so easy. You're my angel".

Bre felt her eyes fill with tears and several slipped out.

"Okay?", he asked gently.

She nodded. He leaned in and started kissing her. He tasted like toothpaste. That meant he had gotten up sometime before she had that morning and she hadn't even stirred. She must be more worn out than she even knew.

His hand immediately went to her breast, gently. He was so gentle, so perfectly in tune to what felt right to her.

Eventually he sat up and scooted over to the edge of the bed. "Come here", he said, taking her hand. She stood up, uncertain what he wanted to do.

He guided her to sitting in his lap, her legs resting on either side of his waist on the bed. He was watching her face and she felt nervous. She knew he would see that.

"Do you not like this position?", he asked quietly.

She had never done this position before. Not exactly. She had been on top, but on her knees, with her partner laying completely flat on the bed. This was different so she was uncertain.

"I don't know", she admitted and watched anger flicker across Brad's face, which made her more nervous.

"I'm not mad at you", he said quietly. "I'm mad at the fucking insensitive men in your life who didn't take the time to figure out what you prefer. You and I are going to do that, baby. We're going to figure it out and we're going to do it as much as you want for as long as we can. Okay?"

She nodded. She was so thankful for Brad she couldn't even wrap her head around it. He calmly and quietly guided her through sitting down on him and moving against him. He was strong, and he was supporting a lot of her weight with his arms as he helped her. In this position, she still had most of the control, but she wasn't as exposed or alone as she was with the other on top position she was familiar with. She was close to him and could kiss him easily. She definitely preferred this.

They finished at the same time again, and again, her mind was blown. She rested her forehead against his, arms around his neck, and took a breath.

"How do you do that?", she asked. "That can't be a coincidence again. What's your trick?"

He chuckled. "No trick, baby. I hold out as long as I can. When I feel you going, I stop holding back. That way, if it's not the same time, I'm going to be after. I do my damndest to make sure you finish first".