Chapter 13

A couple of nights later, the city decided to throw us a party on a boat as thanks for stopping Von Doom. Sue, Angela and I are at the bar, Sue and Alicia getting wine while I ordered a bourbon. "So this is why my brother likes you?" Sue yells over the music, an amused smirk on her face. I smile and shrug.

I look over and see Johnny being congratulated by a couple of police chiefs before a flock of horny hens surround him. I feel my hands heat up as a mixture of jealousy and territorial-ness runs through me. I make my way over to them but stop short when I hear him say, "Sorry ladies. I am taken for the night", before winking at me. I come up beside him and give him a kiss, getting various sounds of disappointment from his fan club.

I smirk into the kiss. "Just for tonight?" I ask.

"Well the rest is entirely up to you" he responds.

"Actually I think the rest is up to you" I remind him.

"And if I say I'm all in?"

"Then I say ok." He picks me up and spins me as I laugh. We go over and join the others. Sue gives me an encouraging smile, seeing our intertwined hands.

Reed looks concerned, "Hurt her and I'll have Ben smother you in your sleep." I laugh at that. Reed then takes Sue out to the back deck of the ship.

I squeal as soon as they're out of earshot. "I can't believe he's finally going to do it!" We all gather by the door, watching as Reed proposes, not blowing it for once in his life.

"Aww, she's kissing him." Ben says before turning back to me and Johnny. "Hey, no more wisecracks about the way I look."

Johnny grabs my hand before placing the other on Ben's shoulder. Oh no! What's he going to do. "Call me Mr. Sensitivity." He says before walking towards the back, pulling me along with him. "Ok. Wide load coming through. Everybody move, he's huge!" Johnny says, pushing me in front of him to protect me from Ben who's chasing after us.

"Come here Mr. Sensitivity!" Ben yells.

We get to the deck and hand in hand, yell, "Flame on" before taking off. Johnny makes a flaming "5" appear in the sky and I follow behind, making a blue circle around it before we both take off past the Statue of Liberty, heading towards the Baxter Building.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
And that's a wrap on the first movie. Up next will be some chapters about the two years in between and just what Jackie and Johnny can get up to in that time before we move onto Rise of the Silver Surfer. Thank you so much to everyone who's reading this. It's currently ranked #3 in the fantastic four group and I'm just blown away.