Chapter 8

After Sue's comment we all went our separate ways. I made it my mission to find Johnny. As a younger sibling myself, I knew how much Sue's reaction had hurt him. I found him in our room, laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. I left, running to Reed's bathroom and grabbing a full can of his shaving cream before hitting up the cleaning supply closet for the feather duster, and run back to my room. I open the door, showing him what I got. "Ben's asleep in the library."

He smiles and takes my hand, running us over to the library. We tiptoe inside and sure enough, Ben is sprawled out on the couch, snoring heavily. I spray the entire can into his hand and move behind Johnny, who attempts to tickle him with the feathers. We flinch as it comes into contact with Ben's forehead, waiting for the moment of impact and the subsequent fit of range he's going to fly into. Nothing happens. Shit. In his new state, feathers don't tickle him anymore. 

I motion for him to flip it around, maybe the stick will prove to be better. He tries it once but still nothing. He tries it again and wham! Shaving cream right to the face. We raise our hands in victory and run out of the library like bats outta hell. "Johnny! Jackie!" we hear Ben yell as we struggle to get the bedroom door open.

We let out a laugh as we lean against the locked door, out of breath from laughing and running through the lab. Sitting this close to him, I can see every shade of blue and green that are present in his eyes. He leans over and kisses me and just like at the space station, I get completely consumed by him. 

I move to straddle his lap, feeling his cock harden under the friction as I get situated. He moans and stands up, arms coming to rest under my butt, holding me in place as he moves us over to my bed and sets us down. He settles in between my legs, slowly removing both my shorts and my panties in one go. I gasp into his mouth as the cool air of the apartment hits my most sensitive areas.  

Not breaking the kiss I reach out and force his pants off his hips and down his legs, his cock springing free. He stops me as I reach out to stroke him. "Are you sure?"

"Johnny, I need you inside me, now!" I demand. He gives me a mock salute and quickly thrusts into me before I can respond further, both of us moaning at the sensation. He gives me a moment to adjust because boy do I need to! I'd tell him he's the biggest I've ever been with but he doesn't need the ego boost, regardless of how true the statement is. He fills me so perfectly but at the same time stretches me out in the most delicious way. 

My moans urge him on and he continues to thrust into me, while I do my best to meet him, thrust for thrust. My breathing quickens and my walls start to tighten around him, my orgasm building. He swivels his hips in just a way that allows him to go deeper and hits that spot inside me that sends me over the edge, pulsing around him as he too comes.

We lay there, coming down from our high as the rest of the world comes back into focus and we can hear the smoke detectors going off. "What the?" I ask, and that's when we notice that the bed around us is on fire. "Shit!" I yell and try to put the fire out, bringing in the flames like I'd done before but all I managed to do was make it worse. 

Johnny ran into our bathroom, emptied the trash can's contents onto the floor, filled it with water and threw it on the bed, effectively putting out the fire. We laugh about the whole thing, because what else are you going to do when your booty call causes you to light your bed on fire, until we hear banging on the door. 

We silently argue about who's going to answer the door before he chickens out and throws himself under the bed. "Fine, I'll answer it." I whisper as I grabbed one of my towels and throw it around me like I just got out of the shower. "Yeah, what's up?" I ask Reed and Sue, who are on the other side. 

"Everything ok?" Sue asks.

"Yeah, I guess I didn't realize how hot the shower was. I can't really feel the heat in it anymore." I answer. Sue looks past me and sees the ruined mattress. She gets a shit-eating grin on her face. Busted...

"If you were in the shower, why isn't your hair wet?" Reed asks, confused. Of all days to be hypervigilant in your studying of my hair, you pick today Reed, really?

Sue comes to my rescue though, "She probably just didn't wash it this time. Let's leave her alone to get dressed." She says, leading Reed away but not before giving me a look as I closed my door. Johnny got out from under the bed, laughing at how awkward that was. I punch him in the arm.

"This isn't funny Johnny. I'm just glad that Reed decided that today was going to be the day that he was clueless. Sue, however, definitely knew what happened in here."

"Speaking of what happened, I thought it was in your job description to pull fire back. What happened?"

"It typically is but I guess that sex changes the rules."

"How are you going to explain the bed to Reed?"

"I'm not, at least not until the new mattress can get delivered."

"And where are you planning on sleeping until then?" he asks. 

"Well I guess I could go ask Ben if I could bunk in his room until my new mattress gets here." I say, going to head to the door. Johnny growls before grabbing me and throwing me on his bed, kissing me, making me forget about my joke or anyone else in that moment. This was bliss.