🇮🇳CHAPTER TWENTY~

Start from the beginning

drishtikharbanda_24  Born to express, not to impress, cuz I am a warrior, not a worrier

.
.
.
.
#collegedays #teenlife #cricketer #euphoria #rebel #girlinhoodie #coolstyle #rockstar

rishabpant: @drishtikharbanda_24 You're banda jaisi bandi from that time itself.

Drishti frowned but chuckled as she felt that there was a certain innocence and boyish ness in Rishabh, which no other guy she knew, ever had, hence she decided to reply to his comment.

drishtikharbanda_24: @rishabpant can't you see my nail paint and highlighted hair?

rishabpant: @drishtikharbanda_24 haan dikh gaye hain, darr bhi lag gaya kaale nakhun aur ghaas jaise hair dekh kar.

drishtikharbanda_24: @rishabpant isi nakhun se better keeping karti hoon kisi aur se kahi zyaada😏

rishabpant: @drishtikharbanda_24 sledging me is not easy😏 Thodi aur mehenat kar.

drishtikharbanda_24: @rishabpant maine toh kisi ka naam bhi nahi liya😜

People started commenting on the post on seeing their banters and Rishabh stopped immediately though he was going to give a reply. He switched to the message box and texted her the reply instead.

RISHABH: Naam nahi liya toh kya? I am sure mereko taunt mara tuney.

DRISHTI: Abbey oh Golu, idhar bhi aagaya dimag chaatne?

RISHABH: Dimag hain hi kaha tere paas?

DRISHTI: Field pe toh chal jaata hain na? Utna hi kaafi hain. Samjha?

RISHABH: Huh! Whatever. Vaise yeh jo tere baal hain na yeh pehele aise ghaas jaise theh. Rukhe sukhe😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sukhe mitti mein lottpott khaati thi kya?

DRISHTI: Tujhe ussey kya haan? I have silky hair now. Huh!😒

RISHABH: But medium length ka. Thakur ke kitne sundar lambe lambe baal hain, aur Sonarika ke bhi, infact team ke kitne ladkiyon ki hain. Mujhe to bade acche lagte hain.😏

DRISHTI: Tereko acche lagte hain toh mereko ussey kya? Jaa bhaag yaha se. I'll have dinner now. Bye.

RISHABH: Tell me the truth. Jalan hui na?😜 BOL! BOL!

Drishti went to reply but didn't as she felt like hitting Trishani and others for keeping long hair. It was strange as she used to be immensely happy even if they performed better than her during matches, but them keeping long hair and that impressing Rishabh was irritating her like hell.

She stood in front of the mirror and stared at her medium length hair and said,"I'll also look good in long hair." She measured how much she had to grow her hair so that it would cross her waist and clicked her tongue before grabbing her phone again and opened the Nykaa app after ages to search for hair growth products.