𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 58

"Insu

"Insu..." Seokjin breathed easier as he saw the softly weeping form of the princess as she entered the safe quarters and was immediately embraced by her older brother.

"Are you alright?"

He watched how the Queen was kissing all over her daughter's face as she relieved her anxiety of having both her children well and safe.

"Yeah..," Insu stuttered as she wiped at her face, "but...Rosa—"

"Where is Rosa?" Jungkook's eager step forward made the German Prince look at him intently as he let his gaze fall upon more of the rest who stood there beside them.

The hardened look on Yoongi's face was telling him more than he would be told but the stressful glance that Taehyung's eyes gave around was a little weird to be said less.

"She..s-said she would be back soon."

He heard Insu's low voice speaking before he saw how Jungkook's face scrunched up in disdain.

"That woman is going to drive me nuts! Why does she have to go ahead and put herself in danger all the time!?" He groaned, starting for the door when Seokjin's instinct kicked in.

"Jungkook, no." He firmly said making the younger turn to him with a frown of confusion as he let himself stay stagnant.

"Hyung, Rosa is alone out there. I need to—"

"You shouldn't go out there right now. There are more soldiers of the opposition than we know—"

"That's why I need to bring her—" but Seokjin just tutted at him making the Hanguk Prince quiet.

"She is very capable of getting herself back here. Don't worry." Yoongi's gentle intervention made Jungkook agitate in his place as he longingly stared at the door before fisting his hands and surrendering to the older prince.

"How is she supposed to be come back unscathed when the entire palace has been compromised!?" Jungkook's flared up expression did scare Seokjin but the older was a bit reluctant at letting Jungkook out unprotected no matter how valiant the prince was.

"She is trained—"

"Fuck with the training! I need Rosaliá in front of me safe," Jungkook seethed in silent aggression as he walked away from the door and towards him, "and sound."

"All the main gates have been shut and sealed, sir." The voice of the male soldier who walked into the room as he greeted the highnesses before informing Hoseok of the outcome of the operation.

"Good."

"Sire Namjoon was asking for your aid." He added making Lord Jung nod his head.

"I need to be there as well." Jungkook perked up as he sought to follow Hoseok but found the said man frowning at the idea.