Yesterday's hook up

Start from the beginning

for some reason, wonyoung had felt guilty on why she couldn't remember how she got here, like how she didn't want the girl who was leaning on the headboard of the bed didn't want her to be sad.

And yes, did I forget the fact that they were sitting next to each other? No? Well I dont care, moving on!!

"Ah," Yujin chuckled in defeat.

"I knew you couldn't remember wonyoung sii..."

Now the said girl was confused, why was this girl acting this way? Should she know what happened?

"First of all, I'm very sorry I don't understand what your talking about, and second of all.." looking up at Yujin, surprised that the girl was already staring back at her.

"How do you know my name?"

"We introduced ourselves earli-"

"No no no," cutting off Yujin.

"You knew my name even before we introduced each other, I heard you call me wonyoung as soon as you opened the door" shooting her a glaring look.

Yujin chuckled softly and closed her eyes for a moment,

"Well, we did introduce ourselves last night..." her voice trailed off, seemingly remembering what happened
The night before.

Wonyoung began to get curious, the girl sitting beside her was acting weird and smiling like a lunatic which didn't sit right with her at all.

She looked at the girl in a very judgy way. She scoffed and crossed her arms,flipping her long black hair in the process too

"And why would I introduce myself to you?" Asking the girl infront of her as if she couldn't believe her ears,

"Hm," Yujin hummed quietly, slowly opening back her eyes and glanced back at the girl, seeing her eyebrows raised and arms crossed made her look like a ragging but composed bunny, she looked so cute.

She wanted to kiss her again.

"You were so drunk wonyoung sii,I was with my friends drinking before you showed up so sudden and wrapped your hands around my waist" she said, with a hint of amusement as she saw wonyoung's expression, not convinced she did anything of that sort of behavior.

"You-!" She was about to explode words and curses at the girl before the sudden flashback of yesterday night outing interrupted her.

She now had recollection of last night's incident

Flashback:

It was 8 pm. And a girl with a beautiful shimmering red thin laced dress was currently drinking alone, she was sad, broken and mostly hurt.

Her boyfriend had confessed that he was cheating on her with another girl much to wonyoung's dismay for about 4 months already. So she left him.

She ordered a glass of wine, not too strong or else she wouldn't be able to go home on her own.

Whilst drinking, her mind drifted back to her ex..was 10 months of their relationship together were nothing to him? Did she ever mean anything to him? That was all she could think at the moment as tears began to well up.

All she wanted was a happy relationship and thought she had finally gotten her wish. But she was wrong after all.

She looked pathetic and hopeless. And she knew it since the stares of strangers eyeing her weirdly nor pitifully, The girl could also sense the disgusting stares those men were giving to her.