Chapter 16: Pinch leg

Start from the beginning

Hey, I feel upset just by looking at it.

Fortunately, Bai Guangjian was just a little awkward on the surface, and didn't really want to end this marriage with Chen Meixin.

Knowing his temperament, Chen Meixin called and asked the resort staff to bring fresh ingredients and made a table full of delicacies for Bai Guangjian. However, during the time of a meal, the couple seemed to have returned to the time of harmony and love. .

In the evening, Chen Meixin hid in the bathroom, tore the divorce agreement she was carrying with her to pieces and threw it into the toilet and flushed away.

After doing all these things in one go, Chen Meixin also decided to sever the messy relationships outside.

I really don't know what she thought a while ago. She doesn't want her husband who is gentle and handsome and earns money and hasn't spent her intestines. She is greedy for those flowers outside who only stare at her for money.

At this moment, Chen Meixin is determined to live with Bai Guangjian.

Zu Qi finished eating half of a roast goose in Xue Jue's disgusting eyes, and after wiping his greasy hands, he walked out slowly with his waist, which was sitting somewhat sore.

"..." President Xue Da, who was ignored from start to finish, almost stared into light bulbs.

"Wait." Xue Jue got up in a hurry, and walked forward in three steps and two steps to block Zu Qi's path, "It's so late, where are you going?"

Zu Qiyun lightly glanced at Xue Jue: "Walk, digest."

Xue Jue frowned, and said forcefully: "Is the backyard that big is not enough for you to go? Just stay here at night, and don't have anything to do and run around."

Zu Qi smiled and patted Xue Jue on the shoulder: "Then you just stay there, don't get in the way, be good."

The tone was like coaxing a puppy.

"..." Xue Jue suddenly pulled his face down, as if swallowing a live fly.

Zu Qi didn't want to spend time with Xue Jue, and saw that the time was almost up, so he straightened his stomach and continued to walk outside.

It's a pity that the body feels like a few shots tied, and Zu Qi usually feels back pain after sitting for a long time, but now it's only a short walk, his legs are numb and weak.

On this tree-lined path through the woods, other people are rarely seen, and the dim yellow street lights shrouded the surroundings with a hazy color.

This place is extremely quiet, even the sound of insects are intermittent, so that the footsteps following Zuqi are particularly obvious.

Zu Qi stopped and walked and couldn't hold on, so he simply sat down on the bench by the roadside, and turned his head to see the person who followed behind him silently, keeping a short distance.

Since getting to know Xue Jue deeply these days, Zu Qi has discovered that this person is really stingy, and often gets angry all day for one or two funny words from him.

It is estimated that at this moment, Xue Jue is having a temper because he insists on eating roast goose at night.

Zu Qi sighed helplessly. He had no experience of coaxing people. He had made four or five boyfriends and girlfriends in school before he entered the book, but in the end he dumped him because he was too cold.

And in the face of Xue Jue, a domineering president who is taller than him, Zu Qi couldn't persuade herself to treat him as a little wife.

Zu Qi sat on the bench for about ten minutes. Xue Jue stood motionless and stood not far away for the same amount of time. In the end, Zu Qi lowered his posture and waved to Xue Jue: "Come here and sit and stand for so long. Are you tired?"