First Kiss

Hello again! I just noticed that I haven't made this one yet, although it's already a little bit late for this, but I hope you don't mind.

Slenderman

It was a normal ordinary day when Slender wanted to do something special for you. It was just a little treat that he thought about constantly to show how much he appreciates you everyday. So when you came back home from school/work, he greeted you at the main door with a warm hug.

"Darling, welcome home."

"Why, thank you Slender! Gee, what's gotten into you today? Jeff and Ben finally listened to you, huh?" You joked, stretching your arms above your head to relax your muscles.

He chuckled but shook his head. "Although that would be great too, that's not exactly what I had planned."

"Oh really now? You have something special planned for us?" You raised your brow cheekily, lacing your fingers with his long, slender ones.

"I see someone's excited," he teased, stroking your cheek lovingly with his free hand. "Well then, we mustn't be late or you'll miss the big surprise." Now this got your attention as you perked up, a little bit excited to see what he has planned for the both of you. Slender wrapped his tendrils around your body and soon, the both of you were teleported to somewhere else. You couldn't see where it was just yet since he had his hand covering your eyes.

Carefully, he led the way and after a minute of walking, he let his hand fall to his side and you immediately gasped at the beauty in front of you. You were at a secluded beach where there were only the two of you there accompanied by the alluring beauties of Mother Nature. 

You covered your mouth with your hands and looked at Slender with awe. "Slender, this is amazing! I have no words to describe how beautiful this place looks," you managed to gasp out.

"This place is nothing compared to you, my dove." He stated, once again making your heart flutter.

"Slender, you're just biased." You chuckled out softly as he led you towards a beautifully decorated gazebo that you haven't noticed before. There was a nice dinner table set up, complete with a set of wine glasses and food fit for a king.

The evening went on smoothly and the both of you enjoyed your dinner, overlooking the sightly horizon. All laughter died down when the sky turned dark, the only thing lighting the place up were the candles on the dinner table, as you smiled fondly at Slender, thinking how lucky you were to have met him. Slender gently caressed your cheek and you couldn't help but to move closer to him, lips inches away from his own, and when the stars lined up perfectly in the sky and the last light of the evening faded, your lips met. It was passionate, yet soft and loving just as you had expected from Slender. An indescribable feeling of overwhelming love for this man engulfed you whole as you melted into the kiss.

Jeff The Killer

Jeff came back home quite pissed off at the fact that he didn't get the chance to torture one of his victims since the police got to the scene early so he had to flee before he got caught and now you have a very angry and noisy boyfriend who was rummaging the kitchen for some snacks to fuel his anger and putrid hate for the policemen.

You sighed, closing the laptop to look at your boyfriend pointedly. "Jeff, it's alright, you'll get him next time, okay? I didn't get to murder my sixth grade teacher for pronouncing my name wrongly for the past five years and I'm still okay, aren't I?"