When You Give Him A Boner

Hai guys ! Another update for you ~ ! This is going to be so awkward writing ,I'm sorry for any mistakes I don't even know how to write this but ,I'll do it for you guys ! Oh and another thing ,someone requested for me to add Lost Silver in ,thank you _XXsuicidalXX_ for requesting ! -Kittie

Slenderman

You and Slenderman were on the couch watching TV as usual.You felt your eyes getting heavy so you decided to take a nap.A few minutes later you felt Slender shift uncomfortably."What's wrong baby ?" You asked sleepily.

He shifted more."Uh .. Y/N ,You're kinda .. Um .. Grabbing my .."He gestured down to his pants and your hands were on his 'ding dong'."Gahh ,Slender !" You took your hand away and ran into your room.

Jeff The Killer

Jeff just came back from killing and he was looking for you all over the house but haven't checked your room.'Ugh ,why didn't I go check her room ? I'm so dumb' He thought to himself and went to your room.

What he didn't know was you were dancing in your panties and bra to your favorite song [Insert favorite song] in your room.He barged in and his eyes got as wide as pancakes.You noticed him standing there and his little 'buddy' .. Big buddy if I may say so.

You quickly got a towel to cover your half naked body."JEFF YOU PERVERT ! GET OUT !" You shouted.He ran as quickly as he can to the bathroom to do his business.

Ben Drowned

You and Ben were playing Mario kart.When you lost for the 30th time you threw a rage fit.But that sure wasn't a good idea.You were wearing a crop top with black bold writings which spelled out 'Gamer' which also made your boobs to pop out more.

You were screaming at Ben and pacing up and down the living room still ragging at him while he just smirked.You stopped and noticed that he was looking down his groin and then he looked up at you."Ben ,you are disgusting." You ran to your bedroom leaving Ben in the living room still smirking to himself.

Eyeless Jack

You went to a pool party with your friend F/N.You wore your navy blue bikini and your friend wore a yellow one piece.You went there and had a blast.You forgot to bring some spare clothes so you had to just wrap yourself with a towel.

When you came back home ,Jack was already there watching TV."Oh hey Jack ," You greeted him."Hey babe-" His jaw dropped when he saw you and he quickly covered up his groin."Uh .. Uh .. I .." You snickered and went upstairs to change.

Masky

Masky was hanging around with you at a bakery.You were feeding each other cheesecakes ,when you tried to feed him the chunk of cheesecake dropped onto his pants right on the 'ding dong'.

You gasped and got a tissue from your purse."S-sorry Masky !" You tried to get the cheesecake off of his pants when suddenly you heard a moan escape his mouth.Your eyes got as wide as Jeff's.He ran to the toilets to finish his job leaving you stunned.

Hoodie

You had a bad habit of tugging the bed sheets when you sleep.So ,when you were taking a nap next to Hoodie ,you accidentally tugged on his pants near his groin.

You heard Hoodie moaning and you shot up straight."Hoodie ! What was that noise ?!" You scolded Hoodie for being perverted.

"B-but ,Y/N .. Your h-hands a-a-are on m-my .." He gestured down to where your hands were."O-oh .. Sorry !" You blushed a few shades of red before Hoodie cuddled you.

Ticci Toby

You were vacuuming the floor since it was getting dirty. You were wearing some short shorts and a tight shirt and you were also dancing around to your favorite song.

"Y/N ,IM BACK !" You didn't hear Toby coming so you just continued dancing."Y/N ,Wha-" when you spinned around about to start twerking you saw Toby by the door frame.

"Toby ,how long have you been there ?!" He was just standing there for a few more minutes until he ran to the bathroom as quickly as possible.

Laughing Jack

You were sucking on a lollipop really loudly which got Jack's attention."Darling ,will you keep it do-" When he turned around he just stared at you sucking at the lollipop.

"What?" You asked suspiciously."Um .. Please excuse me darling .. " With that he got up and went to the bathroom.When he got up you could see him fumbling with his pants."Ugh .. Boys." You giggled a bit.

Lost Silver

Silver was not the type like Ben and Jeff ,by that I meant,he wasn't the perverted type of guys ,so you didn't expect much from him.When you were taking a shower ,you forgot to close your bedroom door.

You hopped out of the shower and went to look for some comfortable clothes.Silver came into the house and was looking everywhere for you.He went into your bedroom and saw EVERYTHING.

When you finally got done changing ,you spun around and saw Silver standing there."Holy cows ! Silver ,how long have you been standing there ?!" "I-I s-saw e-e-everything .. " You could see his pants getting tighter."S-silver ," You gestured to his pants.He blushed 50 shades of red and ran off to the bathroom.

Glitchy Red

Red was just wondering around your house looking for who knows what when he suddenly came across you stripping down.

"Y/N ?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET NAKED ?!" He shouted.You quickly grabbed a towel and covered your body "HOLY MOTHER OF ZEUS ,IM TRYING TO TAKE A SHOWER RED"

He blushed a few shades of red before running to the bathroom."Hey ! I was gonna use it first !" You shouted pounding on the door.

Homicidal Liu

Liu would always hang around with you in your house.One day ,you thought that today he wouldn't come because Slenderman asked for his help.

You put on 'sexy back' by Justin Timberlake and started dancing around your living room.A few minutes later you heard someone cleared their throat.You froze ,turned around and saw Liu."Y/N ,If I get a boner ,you're going to help me with it." You blushed and ran up to your room.

Dr.Smiley

Smiley was just casually walking around your house and was bored out of his mind.When he came across you ,his eyes got wide and his jaw dropped open.

You were wearing a tight shirt which caused your boobs to stand out more and just an underwear.You didn't notice Smiley staring at you until you turned around.

Which cause him to panic and run to the nearest bathroom.'Fuck ,fuck ,fuck ..' He thought to himself.

Sonic.exe

Sonic and you were eating ice cream at the park while walking around.You got tired and went to sit down ,still eating your ice cream.

"Y/N ,I-" He stopped mid sentence when he saw you licking the ice cream in a really ,really ,really sexy way.He ran to the toilets leaving you laughing your ass off.