I ran to the stable and took my horse. Swingging my bow and two pairs of swords on my side,I'm ready. Adar already have a scowled on his face. Dead. I'm so dead. I took a deep breath and continue my way to him. I stop at   his side and wait for his command.

"Why are you late? I already told you that we're going to visit Lothlorien today!" He hissed.

"I'm sorry my king"

"Save your useless sorry. Remember,keep your shame from them,or you feel my wrath"

"Yes,my king"

We took off with a group of guards surrounding us. It's the first time I'm going to visit another elf realm. If Greenwood fulled with green woods and enchanted rivers ,what about Lothlorien,did they filled with woods too? Or they did not? All of this question make me feel more excited.

It tooks us three days to reach Lothlorien. Valar,this place is so magnificent! So...breath taking! They are full with woods and the woods itself is their home! The build their home in the trees! Stairs and hangging bridges swirreled around the trees. Connected to one another! They...are totally diffrent from us!

"Mae govannen, elves of Greenwood. Welcome to Lothlorien"

A male came out of no where greet us. I turn around instantly when I heard his manly voice. But I never let my mask cracked. My face keeps calm even my heart beyond shocked.

"Mae govannen,Celeborn" my king replied harshly. All the guarda bowed down to him. This must be the lord here. As I want to bow down,my king catched my hand.

"We don't bow to the others!" He whispered.

"Yes...A-adar"

The man who called as Celborn just smile at me. He got a kind of chubby face,shoulder lenght sandy hair,broad shoulders and he is tall. With his feature,I can know that he is a fine warrior. Instead of returning his smile,I just keep stoic there. There's nothing I can do.

"Welcome Oropher...and Thranduil! Oh my! You are so cute! You are Thranduil right?!"

A lady with a glowing feature came into my view. She is truly beautiful. Long curly light blond hair,wearing a white beautiful dress,a silver circlet decorated her hair. Oh Valar. The elves here is so charming,and elegent.

"Galadriel,calm don. You never been this excited" teased Celeborn who smile sweetly at Lady Galadriel.

"Forgive me Mellamin. He's truly his mother's son" Galadriel flashed a smile at me.

Mellamin..looks like she is Lord Celeborn's wife. No wonder...she step forward and took my hand into her soft,big one. His...mother's son? Did I looked like naneth? I don't know,I never met my mother.

"Would you like to accompany me,Thranduil?"

I..I don't know...what should I answer? I took a glance to my king and he glared at me.

"Y-yes my lady"

"Owh Thranduil,no need to be so formal with me. Just call me Galadriel"

"Alright"

She led me into one of the doors,Adar managed to remind me,

"Remember what I said to you Thranduil. Remember..."

I know,behave,call him Adar here and...never show my shame...

"Thranduil...why are not saying anything?"

Asked Galadriel. Her fine blue eyes bore mine.

"I don't want to disturb you m'lady" I answered with a expressionless tone.

"Well,I just want to get know of you more. My sons is eager to meet you"

Sons? Never mind.

"Is that where you led me?"

"Yes,are you tired?"

"No,please,lead the way"

We passed a few corridors. All the corridors is lit by lantern,making the place looked so bright. Unlike Greenwood. And...we stopped at a big mighty door. She pushed the doors and revealing a big beautiful garden inside. With a gazebo and...two boy sitting in there. They looked,...uh...familiar.

"Darlings,he's here" she called out.

The boys snapped their head in the same time and quickly stood up and ran toward me.

"Is that the prince?!"

"Where?!"

Their running slowed down and their face changed a little. Then,turn into a wide grin.

"Caesar!" They shouted in unison.

OH. MY. VALAR! IT'S THEM!!!! MY-MY SECRET!!!

Elrond and Elros! What are they doing here?!

"Boys,his name is Thranduil. Stop acting like an elfling,you already grown up"

"No,Nana! He is Caesar! Right Elrond?!"

"Yes Nana! He is the Caesar we talkes about! Lomg time no see Caesar!"

Elrond shaked my hand while Elros pattes my shoulder. Galadriel stood by my side,xonfussed with her sons attitude. She let out a sigh.

"Boys,let me make it clear. This is Thranduil,son of Oropher,Prince of Greenwood"

She pointed at me.

"So...you're not..." Elros trailed off.

"Yes...I'm not Caesar. My name is Thranduil Oropherion. Sorry for our first time encounter. It's not started too good"

The twins stared at me dumbstruck.