"Mae govannen,Thranduil son of ....."

Thranduil can't catch the last words. But he knew what he's going to said. Oropher.

"At last,we meet. It's been a long time since I met you" in your mother womb.

"Who are you?"

Thranduil shocked that he was not stuttering when he speaking to this man. The man let out a soft chuckle. But his deep voice made it still a bit scary. Thranduil found a bit familiarity with his voice and the voice in his head.

"Of course you don't know me. But I knew you. You are the same as me"

"What are you talking about?"

"Save it for the future Thranduil. I will answer them but not now. There is something I want to tell you Thranduil"

"What is it?"

"I always in you. Protecting you. Defending you..."

"Huh!"

Thranduil P.O.V

What greet me is the sight of the king fastening his belt. I...where am I? I looked around the place. It...it was king's room. My whole body ache. Especially the my legs. He surely have fun while I was out.

I tried to recall the man I met or fantasy face earlier,but all the things came were blurred.

"Tomorrow we going to Lotlhorien for a business. Make sure you cover all of your shame and bahave properly. You MUST call me Adar in front of them. Go back to your room now"

I scramble on my unsteady feets and ran away from him. Once I inside my room,I locked the door and slumped onto the bed.

Closing my eyes...and slipping into a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------

Knock,knock.

'Hmmm?'

Knock,knock

'Hmmmmm....'

Knock,knock,knock!

"What?!..."

I murmured sleepily. It' barely dawn but they already wake me. What's wrong with this place now?!

"I'm sorry my prince for disturbing your sleep. But you have to be join"

"Oh,my! I totally forgot about that! Thank you!"

"Always,my prince"

I can heard his footsteps getting far away from my door. I quickly jumped off my bed and dashed to the bathroom. Filling my tub with hot water and scrubbed my body.

Make sure you cover all of your shame...

The words suddenly ringging in my head.

There a slash on my right cheek and bruises and wound and scars all over my body. Looks like I'm going to wear a long sleeves and a very long robes. Formal clothe. I just hope to wear a short sleeve shirt,something casual but...my shame must be covered.

I tried to cast a glamour on but the poison still blocking my magic. I satred at myself at the mirror,my face is too pale. What should I do with my slash? Maybe I could make some excuses. Yes,that's it.

After finished braided my hair into a neat braid,I went to the cellar and took out two bottles of Dorwinien (sorry if it's wrong) for a gift to the Lothlorien lord. Adar might be angry or furious,but,it's a tradition for elves to give gift when they visiting another.