"Don't speak of my father to me." I warn him. Why the fuck would he think I'd want to hear something like that?

"I will speak of him whenever I please. Your father was a good friend of mine." He justifies and it makes my blood boil.

"Yeah? Well why don't you go ask him where all his good friendships got him, huh?" I goad and finish making my lines but just as I'm about to lean down to take them hot coffee splashes across the table. The dark liquid dissolving my drugs right before my eyes.

"What the fuck!" I yell and push my chair back before the coffee can spill to my lap and burn my naked thighs.

"What the fuck did you do that for!" I yell at Grim as he stands too and Curby comes in to see what I'm yelling about.

"Because I'm sick and tired of seeing you shove that shit up your nose!" Grim steps forward and swipes my tin from the table, throwing its contents across the room. Oh he has a death wish of his own.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I step forward in anger, ready to launch myself at him.

"Hey, hey settle down." Curby pushes me back gently by my shoulder. The urge to swing at him nips at my right arm but I don't. Instead my fists ball at my sides, begging to collide with something.

"Why should I? He just fucking wasted my blow!" I yell at Curby now.

"Good." Curby verbally shoots back at me.

"What did you just say?" I frown at him. Why the fuck is everyone against me right now? What the fuck have I done? 

"I said good! I'm glad he did! You don't need anymore of that shit melting your fucking brain." Curby says and I turn on my heels.

"Fuck you guys." What the fuck has gotten into them. This is such bullshit.

"Where are you going Seven?" Grim asks.

"To go find some more coke obviously." I spit over my shoulder.

"No your not, get back here!" Grim instructs and I laugh bitterly at the way he thinks he can boss me around, ignoring him I keep walking away.

"I said get back here Harrison Ivan Wolfric Ricardo!" Grim shouts in a way I've never heard him before. The sound alone would make me stop in my tracks, but the use of my full name halts my feet.

The room is incredibly quiet and I slowly turn back to face Grimmy. Curby is clearly caught off guard by the way Grim and I are staring murderously at each other as he continues to glance between us, uncertainty painted on his face. I'm so pissed off right now I don't know how to express it. Fuck Grim for bringing up my dad and even using my name like that.

"What?" I ask Grim impatiently, I sound like a fucking teenager again. Hearing my name being called like that reminds me of being young and in trouble again.

"Sit down when I'm talking to you." Grimmy says and I don't know why, but my legs obey him and carry me back to the table. I slump heavily into a seat, just to make it obvious that I don't want to be here. I stay silent, my face set in a consistent scowl as both Grim and Curby take seats at the table too. They exchange a few glances before Curby speaks.

"We're just worried about you man." He says gently and I want to laugh. Since when did they give a fuck about me?

"I'm fine." I shrug. I'm most definitely not fine but I'm not fucking telling them that.

"You're using all day every day." Grim argues. The light reflects off his bald head and I try to think of some kind of bald insult to throw at him. I hate the way he used my name against me. I'm not Harrison anymore, I'm Seven. Harry died along with my father.