Genevieve was quiet, she had expected Luke to tell her something along the lines of don't be the jealous girlfriend or you're over reacting. She hadn't thought for a second that he would open that door.

"Did you talk to Remy about your ... situation?" Luke wasn't trying to hurt her feelings, he just wanted to help his friend.

"He'll think I'm crazy and plus it's not too bad ... right?" Genevieves' stomach clenched with uneasiness.

"From what your telling me Gen, maybe you should consider telling him. You can't build your relationship on secrets."

Genevieve sighed, knowing Luke was right. "Maybe, I'll tell him tonight."

"I really think it would help with how you are feeling. If you don't want to tell him yet, you should step up to Lily, tell her that you're not going anywhere, that Remy is your mate." Luke hoped Genevieve would consider both, more so the first than the last.

"I'll do something."

"Let me know how it goes." Luke wasn't going to let her ruin the relationship between her Remy. The bond and relationship between mates was not something you could just find on the street, it was powerful and beautiful.

"Thank you, Luke." Gen smiled.

"You know I don't mind. Everything will be OK." Luke replied. "Trust Remy, he's your mate, he'll understand and he'll be supportive. I'm sure of it."

"Your not going to tell anyone, right?" Gen's dads would only worry, if they found out their baby girl was having problems again.

"I won't, but only if you tell Remy soon. I have to go, I wish we could talk more. Call me tomorrow."

"I will." Gen hung up, afterwards walking downstairs into the kitchen.

On the kitchen counter was a note from Remy.

I had to go to work. I didn't want to wake you up. Won't be home until tonight. -R

Genevieve wished he didn't have to work, she wouldn't have minded them spending some time together. Although they were doing fine, she still thought that they needed to talk more.

Genevieve decided she'd take Luke's advise and talk to Lily like an adult. She couldn't help but compare herself to Lily. Genevieve felt that if Lily couldn't back down then she could never be happy with Remy.

To me it sounds like your insecurities are coming back. Although Gen didn't want to admit it, Luke was right, he couldn't have been more right.

The relationship between Lily and Remy was causing Genevieve's insecurities to resurfes. It wasn't fair to Remy, if there really was just friendship between them like he had promised to Gen.

Genevieve needed to get the situation under control, before her insecurities got the upper hand. She wasn't about to see a therapist again.

Genevieve walked back upstairs, breakfast long forgotten. She stripped off her clothes, avoiding any mirrors, before getting in the shower. The hot water rolled off of her smooth skin, as she washed her body with coconut soap.

Seconds in, she noticed the large bruise on her wrist, from where Remy had grabbed her. The pain wasn't nearly as bad as it's appearance. Remy's fingerprints were clearly seen around her small wrist, black and blue . Last night Remy had continued to apologies, even after their small make out session. He really hadn't intended to hurt her.

After drying off Genevieve got ready, pulling her hair into a neat ponytail, pulling on dark jeans and a long sleeved blouse, to cover up the bruise.

....

It was in the late afternoon, when Genevieve decided to go see MJ in the hospital. She stood outside, trying to call Remy to let him know where she was. After trying twice and leaving a voice message, she tucked her phone into her pocket. Just as she was walking across the empty parking lot, a hand reached out, pulling her back by the arm.

Gen spun around, surprised to see Lily standing there.

"What do you think you are doing here?" Lily asked, her long fingernails pressing into Gens skin.

Genevieve pushed Lily's hand off. "I'm going to see Mary Jane, now move out of my way."

"What do you not understand? You don't belong here, go back to Africa." Lily glared, stepping closer to Genevieve. "Remy doesn't need you!"

Genevieve's jaw clenched, she was lacking confidence to tell Lily how she really felt. The words were on her tongue she just needed a little push.

"Hello?! Did you not hear me? He doesn't need a fat bitch like you!" Lily shoved Genevieve, making her stumble back. "The only person he needs is me!"

"Shut the fuck up, Lily." Genevieve was so angry, at the moment she wouldn't have cared if Lily got hit by a bus. "Remy is my mate, not yours. He doesn't want you, he wants me."

Lily laughed menacingly, pointing her finger at Genevieve. "You must be dumber than I thought. Have you ever considered that he just feels bad for a fat bitch like you?! He will never want you!"

Genevieve could feel tears of anger and sadness, building up. Lily was pushing Genevieve's buttons, getting harsher with every comment, though Genevieve wasn't about to back down. "You're stupid if you think he would reject our mate bond, just to be together with a wicked witch like you!"

"You are so naïve Genevieve! Remy and I are together, in fact we were together this morning, after he snuck out of the house when you fell asleep. He was horny as hell." Lily smirked.

"You're lying." Genevieve chocked out, her emotions getting the best of her.

"I'm not. The sex was hot like always. This time he pushed me against the door, sucking on my neck, giving me love bites." Lily pulled down the collar of her shirt, showing the hickeys covering her neck and collarbones.

.

.

.

Cliffy's, I love them! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and vote as well as comment on something you liked!

Today "The Hybrid" reached 300k reads and over the week more than 10k votes. I'm so excited to continue writing this story! ♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Goals: Votes ~350 & Comments~ 70 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Last weeks answer for the riddle was : Secret!

Today I will update my game: "I go all around the world but I still stay in a corner. Who am I?"