I see my other friends having a chat with each other, I wish I had Vanny with me to talk to but, she has to take care of her peepaw, I understand that but I guess it had to wait. "Hey there, nice... Frog" Bonnie says and the frog croaked, "Thanks" I replied, "Do you have time?" He asks me, I guess I have time to chat with him.

"Sure, what is it?" I ask him and we both sat on a bench with my frog on my knee, "How was your job as a bassist?" He asked me, asking how was my job huh? I guess I could tell him. "Pretty great to be honest, I was struggling for a long time to make kids like me but, I managed soon with YN's help" I replied leaning on the backrest.

"No offense but, you look real scary at first glance, but I'm glad YN helped you out" He says sounding thankful, "If it weren't for him, I woulda stayed being jealous" I said and we both chuckle. "How are things in the Pizzaplex? Something new or what?" He asked me, so I told him all I know.

Freddy POV

After telling Andrey and Chica to not be loud while doing their thing, I think it's all good so I walk outside the building to find Bonnie. Honestly, when are those two going to keep it down? I guess they are doing it purposely, I look to see Monty and Bonnie having a chat, I wonder what they are talking about.

I walk towards there to see, not eavesdrop, but listen to what they're talking about, They both noticed me as I sat beside Bonnie. "Anyways, I gotta go walk my frog, nice talking to ya" Monty says getting on his feet then left, did I do something wrong? "What did I do?" I ask him confused.

"Well, we're just talking about bassist stuff, besides, Monty had to go since... He got a frog to walk" He shrugged and here I thought I did something wrong. "I see" I replied then he grabs my hat, "And what do you need?" He asked me as he puts it on, "Want to chat?" I ask him and so we chat about nothing in particular, then we saw Vanny approaching us.

"Do you have a moment? I have something to tell you"

Monty POV

I walk on the sidewalk looking through social media and, I found a fan art of me created by artists, I take a look at it and I was surprised by the number of erotic things they drew me. "Now I know why kids stay away, but that's art, that's not me" I told myself as I continue walking.

"Stop it!" I heard Roxanne's voice and I raised my head to see what was happening and see YN.

YN POV

"Omg! Is that really you Roxanne wolf?!" One of them asks cheerfully holding her phone indicating she wants a picture with her, so I sat on the railing to listen to their chat. "Sorry if this is a bit offensive, but, do you have a boyfriend?" One of them asks her.

"Well..." She stops herself and I leaned closer to hear it loud and clear, and the answer I heard made my heart sink. "I have no boyfriend..." She says, did she say that?! I rub both my temples

"But I have a fiance!" I heard her and she spun around to see me, she then approached me wrapping her arms around me to hug me with my feet off the ground. "This is my fiance~!" She says smooching me, the girl's reaction was both shocked and disappointed, "I don't care what you think of him, but it's my life and I chose him no matter what you think of him" She says turning to them as she put me back on the ground and they return to their fangirling.

They took pictures and they eventually left, so I sneak behind her then wrapped my arms around her waist and began to scratch her stomach. She began to jerk around trying to stop me, "Stop it!" I heard her demand but I didn't heed, "You're my favorite~" I said and her breath shuddered and a sudden kick on my leg made me stop.

I grab my leg in pain and she turns to me to apologize profusely while trying to rub my leg, "I deserved that" I told her, "You do, you dingus" She says continuing to rub my leg. "Sorry, I didn't mean that, it's natural" She apologized, "I knew that, but I didn't think you'd kick hard" I replied and saw Monty standing beside us... With a frog on a leash.