Chapter 35~ Heaven

Start from the beginning

Me: Asshole

Amant: kidding, I want my face between your tits

Me: Did assface pick a place?

Amant: Maui, now tits

Me: I feel used

Amant: I'll give you a book

Me: Million dollar question, which one?

Amant: Have you read the off campus series?

My eyes widen and I squeal, Athena and Mason both look at me with a weird look before I wave them off.

Me: Deal, but I want no spoilers

Amant: Done deal?

Me: I'll be there in five

"What did he say?" My eyes find Athena who is wiggling her eyebrows, Mason looks at me with a knowing look and only then do I notice the smile on my lips when I see myself through my mirror.

I feel my cheeks heat up, thankfully my door is thrown open and a happy Ivy walks in with Akira's arm thrown around her shoulders, saved.

"I'm happy now" she states sitting on my bed, getting under my covers before grinning at us all.

"Are you blushing?" Akira asks with shock, I glare at her as Ivy gasps dramatically. I glare at her before sitting beside Ivy on the bed.

Smiling a bit when I see her hand resting on her tummy, "we ran into Dommy in the kitchen, and I felt your pain" Ivy says to me and my eyebrows furrow.

"They'd make a cute couple" Athena throws her dagger into the air and catches it as she talks, Ivy nods and Mason hums laying beside Ivy.

"You know I'm right here, right?" Akira asks, pointing to herself, we all ignore her.

Ivy looks back to me before placing her hand on mine and interlocking her fingers with mine, "so..." she starts off with a sly grin.

"Ares has been observing that Seb is very smiley today, know why?" she asks, I raise an eyebrow at her and she raises one back. Or well tries but she's raising two right now.

Me and Seb haven't told a single soul that we're trying this again, though I was going to tell Ivy, Mason and Akira everything after dance with some coffee. Not right now, later.

I can figure out what I'm going to say and all the answers to their questions.

"You tell me, he doesn't even talk to me" I murmur, oh...Well the shower three days ago says otherwise...

Shut up

After the library and our talk we've been less distant, and by that I mean we're sneaking around and just hanging out in one or the other's rooms for a while and then going to sleep.

He helps me eat too, and I can't thank him enough for that.

"Mhm" she hums looking me up and down, before any of them could question anything else I stand up. "I'm going to go get some food" I quickly make up a lie, but then I feel bad for it when I see all Ivy's face light up.

"Okay" she grins, nodding quickly, I see Akira smiling at me too and Mason gives me a 'good job' look before I walk out of the room.

Dammit now I feel bad.

I roll my eyes as I look down at my shoes, I love these shoes so muc-"perra" I hear Nico's voice and my head snaps up to meet his eyes. "Oh never mind it's just you"