LUKANETTE - FURIOUS FU - PT 2

Start from the beginning

'He looked as strong as a tiger!' Roaar was saying.

'Unusual painting, though' Xuppu replied.

'Is there still cake?' Daizzi asks.

The Kwamis leave her backpack, Marinette suddenly sees Su-Han holding the Miracle Box and Barkk.

She gasps and puts Luka on speaker on her phone.

'I told you I had a bad feeling about this!' Barkk says.

'How come you are in possession of the Mother Box, young lady?' Su-Han says.

Luka gasps quietly and covers his mouth as he listens intently.

Marinette looks to the sewing box where the Miracle Box is usually kept, realizing it is empty. 'Who are you?'

Tikki flies out of Marinettes' purse. 'That's Grand Master Su-Han. The celestial guardian of the Miracle Box.'

Marinette was confused. 'Grand Master? Celestial Guardian? But, I'm the guardian of the box!'

'The Celestial Guardian was in charge of it before that incident caused by Master Fu' Tikki replies.

Barkk flies back to the other Kwamis.

Marinette felt even more confused and angry. 'How did you find me?' she asks.

'The guardians' staffs hold compasses that allow the boxes to be tracked at all times' Su-Han replies.

'Hey! That's not fair! Why didn't I get a staff?' Marinette replies.

'Precisely, because you are not a true guardian! This is all a misunderstanding, and the incorrect shape of the box proves it!' Su-Han says.

'But I don't get it. Master Fu entrusted it to me!' Marinette replies.

'FU?! As in Wang Fu, also known as Whiny Chicken Leg?! That incompetent disciple unable to spend one entire day without eating, or do a thousand finger push-ups?! Fu should never have been a guardian. That low-life never lived up to the hopes that were placed in him!' Su-Han says angrily.

Marinette looks hurt. 'Master Fu may have made mistakes when he was young, but he bravely protected the box for years! He even sacrificed himself and erased his own memory to save us!'

She shows him the painting he gave her. 'And now, he's become a great painter!'

'That old man is a Whiny Chicken Leg?! Wait...' Su-Han looks at the Kwamis. 'Some Kwamis are missing!'

Marinette sighs. 'When Master Fu gave the box, he already lost Nooroo, Duusu, and their Miraculous, the butterfly and the peacock.'

Su-Han gasps, shocked. 'He's lost a Miraculous too?! He's even more incompetent than I thought' he says under his breath. Then he notices Plagg is missing. 'PLAGG! Young girl, where is Plagg?!'

'That I know. Cat Noir is his holder' Marinette replies.

Su-Han looks at her suspiciously. 'And who is Cat Noir? Is he that blue haired boy that was with you earlier?'

Marinette was getting angry. 'Just how long have you been spying on me? That's really creepy! I don't know who Cat Noir is, since we're supposed to keep our identities secret.'

'Does this blue haired boy know you're guardian?'

Tikki floats behind Su-Han and shakes her head. 'N-no!' Marinette replies.

Su-Han looks at her and narrows his eyes suspiciously. 'You hesitated'.

'No, I didn't! No one knows!' she says.

Su-Han suddenly sees that Marinette is wearing the Ladybug Miraculous. Upset by this, Su-Han sits down and is angry about current situation.

'So, this is the modern world: protected by a group of careless fools. Guardians must never wear a Miraculous! Some jewels missing and Plagg is roaming free?! The end of dinosaurs and dragons - doesn't that alarm anyone?!'

Su-Han grunts and slams his staff into the ground. 'That's enough! Kwamis, get in ying-yang patterns and back inside the box!' He opens the box, and all the Kwamis except for Tikki enter the box, disappointed like they've just been put in time out.

'What are you doing?!' Marinette exclaims, as Su-Han closes the box, puts in his sack and takes out a book.

Su-Han glares at Marinette. 'Let me remind you about some of the Perfect Precepts that you have broken!' he says as he flips pages in the book. 'Precept 14: Kwamis must not live outside the box. Precept 52: Guardians must never lose a Miraculous. Precept 133: A guardian cannot, under any circumstances, wear a Miraculous.' He closes the book.

'But Master Fu wore one himself!' Marinette replies.

'Precisely! That just proves what I've been saying all along! Neither you nor Fu were up to the role of Guardian, because neither of you have respected the ancient absolute rules of our order! Not to mention the fact that no child should be a keeper of Kwamis! They are ultra-powerful cosmic entities! One must manage them with authority, which you are obviously incapable of doing!' Su-Han replies as he looks at Marinette's computer.

Blue Knight in Movie: En garde, my lord!

Su-Han gets in fighting stance. 'Challenging me like this is akin to pulling on the tiger's whiskers, you villain!' He starts to charge at the computer.

Marinette stops him. 'Whoa! Easy there. Calm down! It's just a movie. See?'

Su-Han was amazed. 'Such a powerful spell! How did that warrior end up in this flat prison of glass and metal?' He knocks on the computer screen. 'Anyway, we must waste no more time! Take me to Cat Noir, young lady.'

Marinette looks to Tikki. 'Do you think this is a good idea?'

Tikki sighs. 'I don't know. It might be best to do as he says. After all, he is the Celestial Guardian.'

'I guess you're right' she replies as she transforms into Ladybug.

Ladybug calls Cat Noir on her phone.

Su-Han was confused. 'What are you doing to your weapon?'

'Well, this is my Bug-Phone, to talk to Cat Noir' Ladybug replied.

Su-Han was even more confused. 'You don't have to send doves to communicate with each other?'

Red Knight in Movie: We are not out of the woods yet, my lord!

Luka hangs up the phone after hearing the whole conversation. He texts Jagged as he tails Ladybug and Su-Han.

Luka: Sorry dad, somethings come up and we might be a little late.

Jagged: No problem son! Take your time! I'll work on some of my own stuff while I wait!'