Shino x Fem! reader L

Rolling in bed you sighed, feeling strong arms around your waist, you slowly pried from the arms, walking to the bathroom wobbly...man, your legs sure were sore.

Looking in the mirror you seen the dark purple Marks that littered your skin, the teeth mark near your collar bone was off colored.

He was rough.. you had Marks that trailed from your jawline to your thigh, they were dark, and your makeup was slightly smeared and smudged.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end.....

Jkjk here you whores

Looking at your reflection memories from the night before had your face flushed, warm, and your palms sweating.

~flashback!!~

You stumbled through the front door, giggling as shino walked in, no readable expression, not that you could clearly see his face anyways [:/]

You walked into the kitchen, looking through the cabinets as shino stepped behind you, running his fingers on your sides before wrapping his arms around your frame, pulling you against him.

He spoke lowly, his breath fanning your neck

Shino: "hey, baby, turn around please?"

When you turned he brought a hand up to cup your cheek, you lifted your palms and fingers to his covered face before undoing his large trench coat, lifting his glasses, and looking into his beautiful midnight eyes.

You hummed, til he tilted your face, bringing your lips together softly.
After the sweet peck, he lifted looking into your eyes before going back to connect your sweet lips to his.

He tilted his head to deepen the kiss, gripping your waist and he sucked on your bottom lip, pulling it between his teeth.

Y/n: "shino-"

He connected his lips back to yours, lifting you to sit you on the counter. He ran his hands from your thigh to your waist, rubbing back and forth slowly.

Your hands made their way up the back of his neck into his smooth chocolate colored hair, you lightly tugged on the ends, pulling him even closer than before.

He muffled a groan against your lips, he slightly ran his tongue across your lips. Parting your lips you pressed your tongue against his til you felt his hips roll against yours.

Both of you let out strangled whimpers, you felt heat pool in the bottom of your stomach.

Shino: "I want you, I cant wait anymore y/n"

You looked at shino with widened eyes before smiling, you hopped from the counter before grabbing his wrist, dragging him upstairs.

Y/n: "took you long enough"

As soon as you reached the room, he stopped you dead in your tracks, pushing you against the door, he ran his tongue down the side of your neck.