27. I am sorry...💜

Start from the beginning

"I know but I want to be your side and be there for you." She said.

"Okay, but don't say anything in between, they might scold or say something to you." I said. She nodded.

"Now go to sleep. You need rest." She said. I nodded at her and she left.

I don't know if I can ever have any peaceful sleep ever again in my life.

Ashni, I lost you but I want to see you happy, with or without me.

***************************************
Ashni POV:

Yesterday when we reached house, they dropped a bomb on us that they want Anrag and me to marry.

They think that we make a great couple and that we will definitely keep eachother happy.

I really don't know if it is true. I mean, we care for eachother and will definitely make sure to keep eachother smiling, and we also love eachother but not as a couple. I don't know how it is going to work.

I didn't know what to think or what to do.

Yesterday when we came home,

Flashback:

"Yes we did. And we have a great news for you both too." Aunty said.

"What is it?" Anrag asked.

Our parents started to look at eachother with wide smiles on their faces.

"We got into talking and were thinking to become one family." Dad said.

"We are one family." I said.

"We are. But not just as friends anymore." Mom said.

We gave them a look to be more clear.

"We were thinking that it would be great if Anrag and you get married." Uncle said.

What??? We both were shocked.

"We know that you both have been great friends. And you are in shock now. But believe me, best friend can make the best partner in life. And I can't imagine anyone you can keep you safe, happy and not hurt you at any cost other than Anrag. I can trust you and your happiness only with him." Dad

"And we thought of this, because you both are single, know eachother well to be married. And we all trust you both that you guys make a great couple." Aunty added.

"What do you guys say?" Nani asked. I looked at Anrag, he is also blank.

"Anrag, I know may be it's too much to ask. But I trust my princess only with you. And trust me, Ashni will keep you happy as well." Dad said to Anrag holding his hand.

"Yes. Sure." Anrag said. What???

Everyone were so happy and started to cheer and now everyone was looking at me.

I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded.

Everyone became so happy and hugged us and congratulated us. Looking everyone happy, I felt nice. May be this is for the best. I looked at Anrag, he smiled at me. I smiled back.

Flashback ends.

Yesterday I thought that everything will be okay and this is for the best. But no, Now I am panicking. I am not sure of my decision. But everyone is so happy that I am not getting my guts to break those smiles.

Maybe I will talk to Anrag and then decide. Since yesterday I didn't get the chance to talk to him.

I went out to have breakfast and leave for hospital.