Chapter -『8』

...πππ...

After Sasuke escaped with Orochimaru, Y/N And Team 7 has successfully returned to the village of hidden leaf. Naruto and Sakura was sad, Yamato and Sai was emotionless and Y/N? Well Y/N has felt pure anger towards Sasuke and Naruto's behavior.
They were currently in the Hokage Estate.

Naruto: W-We lost Sasuke again Tsunade-no-bachan. Not to mention - (Points at Y/N) - That this guy who calls himself as my "Twin Brother" wanted to kill him!

Y/N simply let out a "Tch" sound.

Tsunade:(Looking at Y/N) Y/N, I told you to not Attack or try to kill Sasuke, unless if he attacks Naruto or somebody else.

Y/N:(Closing his eyes and crosses his arms) I did what you wanted, i didn't wanted to kill him.

Naruto: Then why did you attacked him!

Y/N smacked Naruto on top of his head.

Naruto:(Holding his scalp) did you really had to smack me on my head!

Y/N: Yes. -  (Turns his head at Tsunade) - I am sorry lady Hokage, i didn't wanted to attack him or even try to kill him. The reason why i stepped in is because he wanted to kill Naruto. Plus i wanted to see Naruto's reaction.

Naruto: My reaction?!

Y/N: I disappointed in you Naruto. You risked your team's safety by letting Sasuke attack you.

Naruto: I could've convince him!

Y/N: Convince is just an genjutsu, if you really want to convince somebody to join you, just kick his ass.

Naruto: What?

Y/N: It worked on Kay.

Naruto: Who is Kay?

Y/N sighed and looked at Tsunade again.

Y/N: So i hope you understand this, Lady Tsunade.

Tsunade: I do.

Y/N: Thank you.

Naruto: Hey Granny! You should atleast give him some cleaning punishment for doing his own actions! But most importantly! Why did you and pervy sage lied!

Tsunade: Huh?

Naruto: Pervy sage and Kakashi-sensei never told me about Y/N! Why is that?!

Tsunade: I didn't know him about either.

Naruto: I am gonna have a proper talk with Kakashi sensei and pervy sage! And you Tomato head!

Y/N: SHUT UP.

Y/N yelled at Naruto who immediately flinched and sat down to the ground.
Naruto's face:

Tsunade:(Facepalm and sight) You two remind me of two person from my family

Y/N crossed his arms again and looked away.