Chapter -『5』

...πππ...

??????: It is still far?

Asked a female, the boy just simply replied.

???: No, not really. It's quite big soo it will be not hard to find it.

The mysterious girl, let out an small sight and closed her eyes, while she kept jumping on trees.

??????: Good to hear, we should arrive at anytime.

As they were keep jumping on the trees, suddenly the boy noticed the Hidden leaf Village's entrance.

???: look, it's already there.

The Girl narrowed her eyes and smiled.

??????: Oh I see!

Both of them kept going forward until both of them jumped down to the ground.

??????: finally, we are here. I can rest now.

Said the female as she sat down to the ground, while the Male just sighed.

???: come on Lilith... Let's go inside, I don't want to rest.

Lilith: Come on... You didn't even wanted to come here, why is your opinion changed? I thought you don't want to come here, after you heard what happened with your clan, Kay.

Lilith's look -

Kay's look:

Kay ignored her, as he walked closer to the entrance of the Leaf Village

Kay ignored her, as he walked closer to the entrance of the Leaf Village. He slowly Opened the gates and walked inside.

Kay: Here we go.

Lilith just sighed, and she walked in too, with Kay Uchiha.

Lilith: I gotta go shopping!

Kay: Wha- wait!

Lilith: Huh? You scared~?

Kay: N-No! But we should wait for Jiraiya-sensei! It's not great to walking alone in this village.